Eye Candy; Male Objectification

Then you’ll probably enjoy Nathan Page (Australian actor) playing a police inspector in 1920’s Melbourne:

5 Likes

Loved the Miss Fisher series and yes.:grinning:

2 Likes

I completely changed my mind about James Van Der Beek after watching The Bitch in Apt 23. He is brilliant in it.

4 Likes

That show did totally make me like him as an actor; he and Kristen Ritter played so well off each other…

6 Likes

I like that he made a philosophical career out of, “Ehn, fuck it.”

2 Likes

I think that was more Sartre. Camus was more like, “there is no baseline, so you’re going to have to make it up.”

2 Likes

I’ve been avoiding that show but have heard good things about it so maybe I’ll add it into the queue.

1 Like

Being het, I’m not sexually attracted to men, but I think I can recognize hotness when I see it. There’s something about Karl Urban…

12 Likes

He’s not normally trotted out as a “sexy” guy, but I’ve always found him to be quite attractive. Even as the doofus he played in REDs.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know if it’s the eyes or the general face, but I do so love his portrayal of Dr. McCoy on the Star Trek franchise (despite the rest of it).

6 Likes

I don’t think this thread is in line with our community ethos.

How so?

It’s not exactly my favorite thread, but it has its place.

For evenhandedness, just go everyfuckingwhere else for female objectification.

7 Likes

Have I posted Cillian Murphy before? Cause he’s rather lovely…

cillian-murphy-ohmy

9 Likes

Well, that’s a curious gif to use to demonstrate…

ETA: I mean, he’s no Miley Cyrus.

4 Likes

I like it… he looks mischievous! Especially the eyebrow.

Also, this…

cillianmurphycrying

That jawline, tho!

peaky-blinders-tommy-sad

11 Likes

True, he might make a good Puck.

6 Likes

It’s the weirdest thing; I just got an automessage, telling me this post had been flagged and hidden.

O_o

ETA:

I assume you meant “our.”

Since when?

No one seemed to object back in June when I posted it.

15 Likes

Also, he has a great, I don’t care face…

peaky-blinders-tommy-trying-to-find

8 Likes

Not mine. Maybe his

3 Likes

I’m just curious as to how this post constitutes a problem now, all of a sudden. AFAIK, it violates no rules; it’s been here for months, and had even gone dormant.

15 Likes