Eye Candy; Male Objectification

Yes, right. A vast conspiracy. :roll_eyes:

Notifications are turned on by default. If you choose not to see notifications to threads that you start, which are replies to you, you can’t blame me for that.

Seems like you’re being very dismissive here - the problem “doesn’t exist” because you don’t agree with me? Because, reasons?

What is this, a sycophantocracy?

Ooooh that looks good!! Thanks!

@Melizmatic agreed, no idea who he is tho, whats he been in?

Also, can we just agree that Jet Li is not nearly as famous as he should be?

11 Likes

I’m dismissive of your comments because my post arbitrarily disappeared (on accident) and when I asked the mods directly before coming to this post, they told me that it shouldn’t have happened.

If it hadn’t happened, we wouldn’t be having this exchange now.

I am concerned that the limited power you have seems to be going to be going straight to your head; from initially brushing off my valid concerns about passive-aggressive harassment, to trying to dictate the length of people’s threads, to apparently deciding to nuke a post that you don’t like.

A pattern seems to be emerging, and it’s not pretty.

All that said, I’m tired of this hamster wheel conversation and I’m jumping off now.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program of aesthetically pleasing males:

10 Likes

Have we posted Riz Ahmed yet? This is a long thread, and I can’t remember.

BERLIN_shooting_Riz-Ahmed

We definitely need more Stephen Yeun. He was one my main reasons to tune in to Walking Dead.

11 Likes

It’s only 126 posts thus far; even a newb shouldn’t be daunted.

13 Likes

I think Larenz Tate is very underappreciated.

5 Likes

Not really.

Yes, I thought I made that quite clear.

I don’t see a need to respond to rhetorical questions. Do you?

He was the Black hollywood ‘it’ guy for a while in the early 90’s; then he just kinda faded away.

But he still is holding it together really well, I concur…

4 Likes

I have behaved exactly as I would have if I were just a regular user. If you think my role has gone to my head, it’s perhaps because you consider my role when you read my comments. I would suggest you divorce my comments from my role.

The mute feature is almost as wonderful as this guy’s hair:

7 Likes

You want male objectification? Here’s male objectification:

That’s nice, dear. Run along now.

10 Likes

I so wish I could rock that little Egyptian-look beard! I shaved last week with the intention of starting over, just not sure which way to go now. My face is just as ugly as it always was. :smile:

7 Likes

It’s definitely a look which does not work for everybody.

6 Likes

Except this isn’t the first time you’ve done this. And every time someone questions or critiques, we wind up with the same damn thread, where you’re the rational one and anyone who disagrees or has questions is angry or deluded, or both.

8 Likes

Thats Wahab Chaudhry, the voice the devil in the movie The Witch
I would sign my name in blood for him.
(And he’s a Toronto boy to boot!)

10 Likes

What struck me early on in his career is how much he resembled a young David Raynr (Sly from James at 15/16). But a bit cuter.

3 Likes

Rocking the body hair (my same level of hirsuteness). Werewolves unite!

4 Likes

This guy?

(I had to google him; never watched that show.)

I can see a slight resemblance when he was younger to how Tate looks now…

4 Likes

Agreed on Steven Yeun! Glenn was a great character, but seemed so young, he never really caught my attention that way. But a few years back at a convention the actor signed my Season 1 box set, and in person he is strikingly handsome-- and a really nice guy too! He did another horror movie called Mayhem that I’ve been meaning to track down and watch.

4 Likes