πŸŽ† πŸŽ‡ ❇ ✨ πŸ’– πŸ… Name This Site - ROUND 5 - Final Battle πŸ… πŸ’– ✨ ❇ πŸŽ‡ πŸŽ†

Would anyone be interested in a team videoconference to discuss name? This seems awkward to do this by thread. I have a zoom account and can post a link in this thread. Maybe Sunday?

2 Likes

3 more voters or 3 more days…

3 Likes

…And we’re done.

elsewhere.cafe won by a notable margin, with elsewhere.zone following closely behind. Both of those domains have already been purchased and are active, so please give the following a try:

Please let me know if there are any problems accessing the site from those URLs.

Combined with the two pre-existing domains, and the 7(!) secret ones, that means there are 11 domains that all redirect here now.

Next up, I need to figure out how to gently transition this site so that we don’t have any hiccups. I think I should just be able to point discourse to bbs.elsewhere.cafe, but I’ll also have to regenerate the SSL certificate, and set up e-mail, etc. so I’m not going to tackle that immediately, but I’m hoping to have that wrapped up this week.

9 Likes

//WORKSFORME
(apparently body is unclear)

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Now that I see the site’s name in the window title of my browser, I like it a lot! Thanks for voting!

6 Likes

Chrome knows we exist!

2 Likes