🎆 🎇 ❇ ✨ 💖 🏅 Name This Site - ROUND 5 - Final Battle 🏅 💖 ✨ ❇ 🎇 🎆

Previously:

Elsewhere won with 58% of the vote.

So now we need to pick a TLD. I’ve gathered up the suggestions among those that are still available. They’re displayed with the domain (elsewhere) so that you don’t have to imagine it.

This is a multiple choice poll. Please choose up to 4 of the 9 options available. Even though this is multiple choice, there will be no follow up round. My current plan is to register the top 2 or 3 choices, with the top choice being the canonical name, and the remaining choices being aliases.

This poll will run for 1 week, until 2017-08-07, or until there are at least 54 votes and a clear winner.

I also reserve the right to point additional domains here.

Good luck!

• elsewhere.cafe
  • elsewhere.community
  • elsewhere.ninja
  • elsewhere.rocks
  • elsewhere.zone
  • elsewhere.group
  • elsewhere.website
  • elsewhere.studio
  • elsewhere.one

0 voters

Context

3 Likes

.fnord

17 Likes

Oooooooooooh. Can I change my vote?

8 Likes

ICANN’t be sure they would let it happen.

9 Likes

Works for me :wink: but it would limit the find-ability, wouldn’t it? On the other hand, maybe that’s more of a feature than a bug. Self-selecting community and all that.

5 Likes

24 more voters and this thing can be over.

There’s definitely a strong second place, so I may go shopping again tonight.

3 Likes

I was going to propose .io.

Thought we’d have time to brainstorm TLDs before the final vote.

1 Like

elsewhere.io is not currently available, as far as I can tell.

I would have been happy to include it otherwise.

4 Likes

Is eie.io available? :wink:

13 Likes

Parked, available to the highest bidder. :smirk:

4 Likes

In the interests of domestic harmony, I’m willing to buy a domain. PM me.

Hell, I’m considering buying elsewhere.ninja just to make sure it is never used.

8 Likes

I’m just saying, if we want to go with the dry snarky humor that seems to suit most of us…

5 Likes

The top two are covered. Unless there’s some sort of electoral upset, we should be fine.

Any of the others, feel free to procure them. You can point them here, or park them for your own nefarious purposes.

5 Likes

I’m guessing the price exceeds the cost of a locksmith.

7 Likes

I’m voting for Jill Stein.

4 Likes

You should buy it and set the site up first!

3 Likes

Old McDonald didn’t have the readies. Typical of the problems of farmers under this administration (for any value of this).

2 Likes

It’s like Über, but for cows.

9 Likes

I cast my vote, and have one free to +1 .fnord.

As an aside, until I had moved to CT, I had always considered a café to be a place where one has coffee. But in this area of CT, every place which calls itself a café is a really sketchy looking bar. I wonder if it might be a holdover from the prohibition era or something.

3 Likes