Genderbender: Sexual Identity and Gender Identity

The supervisor, Randa Mulanax of the Department of Family and Protective Services, testified that the agency was not given the freedom to determine that a given report involving a transgender child was likely not in fact a case of child abuse — so-called “priority none” status — and that investigators were not able to close the cases.

“I’ve been told about that directly,” said Ms. Mulanax, who has submitted her resignation to the department. “You cannot priority-none these cases.”

According to Ms. Mulanax, reports of parents possibly providing puberty-blockers, hormones or other medically accepted treatments to their transgender children were being handled differently from other reports of child abuse. In addition to investigating them without exception, she said, the agency’s staff was told to not put anything about the cases in writing.

6 Likes

Because if they were to do their job, they would write “This is bullshit, stop flooding the system with false abuse claims.” Which is the point. The bible belt system of raising younguns into a caste system requires a normalization of abuse, to the point of casting any positive therapy as just another kind of abuse, and then “exposing” it to an audience of information-poor weaponizable idiots.

5 Likes

I’m thinking it’s to make the system into a Kafkaesque nightmare for those targeted. If nothing is written down, these false claims can never be resolved in the child’s favor, or even remediated by those few friendly courts that still exist in Texas. As far as Paxton is concerned, parents and kids should be gaslit with the full force of state bureaucracy.

5 Likes

Good news!

2 Likes
10 Likes

Wow. Just wow. I mean, in a good way. We need more leaders and humans in general like him.

Really, I’m blown away.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Meanwhile in Florida…

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s real or not, but probably ought to be.

9 Likes

I’ve seen this making the rounds, but as the daughter of a former public school teacher, it’s hard to imagine any teacher actually passing it out. Makes good Facebook, though.

4 Likes

Accordining to Charlie Kirk, of Toilet Paper USA, we cause inflation:

5 Likes

This would’ve worked as well in the “Um…what’s the dumbest thing…” thread.

How 'bout a direction connection between that guy and the inflation of idiotic notions?

3 Likes

If idiots like him didn’t spend so much money trying to spread lies and propaganda perhaps the money could be better used.

1 Like
6 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes

This could go in the dumbest thing thread.

I mean, does he know “heterosexual” doesn’t mean what he thinks it means?

6 Likes

5 Likes