Genderbender: Sexual Identity and Gender Identity

Very Spartan.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s not just gun safety - it’s also figuring out how to stop people from wanting to kill a lot of other people at once using a gun.

And why people are still raised to hate and fear anyone different from them.

3 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

What a fucking asshole. I despise that man… He’s up for election this year, though…

The primary isn’t until August…

4 Likes

That guy scares the s*** out of me. The U.S. is over if he ever gets into the WH.

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s pretty horrible. I don’t like Kemp, but Desantis is far worse. I hope he gets voted out in November and his fucking career is over.

5 Likes

Those two, along with Abbott, are the Three Stooges of Death.

2 Likes

Well damn… Elliot is looking mighty fine there…

7 Likes

from

13 Likes

Adam told Topkin that, while they respected the team’s decision to show its support of the LGBTQ+ community, they opted out for religious reasons.

“A lot of it comes down to faith, to like a faith-based decision,” Adam said. “So it’s a hard decision. Because ultimately we all said what we want is them to know that all are welcome and loved here.”

But, he continued, “When we put it on our bodies, I think a lot of guys decided that it’s just a lifestyle that maybe — not that they look down on anybody or think differently — it’s just that maybe we don’t want to encourage it if we believe in Jesus, who’s encouraged us to live a lifestyle that would abstain from that behavior, just like (Jesus) encourages me as a heterosexual male to abstain from sex outside of the confines of marriage.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

Next they’ll outlaw prisms.

5 Likes
7 Likes

What cruelty.

5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes