He’s so lovely…

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

That’s pretty raw. I like that people like him are speaking up now, and saying the things you just didn’t say back in the day. That might make things a little easier for the next generation.

4 Likes

I remember when that was a standard…

4 Likes

Now, if they’d been shooting up a mall, it would be okay, just so they weren’t wearing the offending flag. Sheezus pleezus.

5 Likes

Which is why we’re used as a wedge to roll back everyone’s rights.

10 Likes
5 Likes

The real WTF there is that it’s all about school lunch programs - subsidized meals for low-income students. How and why would gender or sexual orientation affect that in any logical/rational (or even illogical) way?

And also this bit:

Diaz wrote that “suggestions to post ‘And Justice For All’ posters in your schools” might trigger a conflict with Florida’s laws.

At first I thought they were saying that Metallica album posters were illegal, but then I remembered where that phrase comes from - the pledge of allegiance. Are they now saying that following U.S. federal laws and having allegiance to the U.S. is illegal in Florida now? Is that their way of hinting at seceding without saying the word ‘secede’?

Because most of the U.S. would be happy to turn “Bye Felicia” into “Bye Florida” memes.

(animation of Bugs Bunny sawing Florida off the U.S. and it floating away)

Really sucks for the kids stuck there though.

6 Likes

Apparently it is this: "And Justice For All" Poster | National Institute of Food and Agriculture

5 Likes
3 Likes

That reminds me of this ridiculousness

6 Likes

I bet they never broadcast any history programs about the 1890s.

Although that sort of thinking would have it be the 1990s, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

“Our side concocted the ‘bathroom safety’ male predator argument as a way to avoid an uncomfortable battle over LGBT ideology, and still fire up people’s emotions,” the post read.

8 Likes

Virginia will block schools from accommodating transgender students

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/09/16/trans-students-virginia-bathroom-sports/

3 Likes

Haven’t watched this 2nd video yet:

2 Likes