Genderbender: Sexual Identity and Gender Identity

We watched that second one yesterday. The whole mess starts with racism, and then piles on several different flavors of stupidity, until everyone in power is a secret trans minion of Baphomet.

2 Likes

Of course before the conspiracy theory, “invert” was a catch-all term for various “reversals” of expected cis-het psychology and sexuality.

3 Likes

Apparently anyone who doesn’t want to hurt trans kids is “A DEMON.”

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know which are more disturbing. The libel, the claims that those in power have (blasphemy deleted) authority, or the variations on “I support the governor so I support his policies.”

1 Like

I think it’s rather telling that none of the people I’ve seen bitterly complaining on twitter about using “they/them” when talking about a cutesy alien cartoon seem to have any problem talking about the replaced bear without even once mentioning its gender.

6 Likes

They’re probably the type of people who think the Charmin bear is cute. Personally, I preferred Mr. Whipple.

1 Like
1 Like

I love this, because he admits to fucking up 20 years ago.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Well… sort of. Transgender movie-based-on-the-book-Cabal, anyway.

Tonight, my housemates and I watched the 1990 horror cult classic Nightbreed.

Not familiar with the book or movie, but yeah.

2 Likes

free to read.

4 Likes
1 Like

I would never be able to be R&F without using the power that it could entail to help others.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I wonder how many of the people denouncing any speculation about whether Iesus was intersex and/or trans also insist that Maria was literally a virgin.

3 Likes