Gilead Watch

And the state of Texas has arrested a woman and charged her with murder for having an abortion.

3 Likes

Meanwhile in my backyard…

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
Predictable, not safe for life consequences of the ban...

Woman May Be Forced to Give Birth to a Headless Baby Because of an Abortion Ban

2 Likes

I guess when you live in Texas you need all the help you can get.

I wonder how many “…all others pay cash” will end up being scribbled underneath said signs?

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

If you want to see more of this, there are videos all over TikTok posted by people in Iran. It’s incredible. The whole country is rising up. There are video after video of people - men and women - cutting their hair in protest. I saw last night a huge gathering with a fire at the center, and women were burning their hijabs and going with heads uncovered. I’ve seen other videos of crowds with weapons. Another person spoke about getting picked up twice by the morality police and how frightening it is, how they can pick you up for having your hijab slightly out of place and harass you. They put you on trucks and you have no idea what is going to happen to you.

Every video is asking that people share out what is going on; they want to get past mainstream media coverage and get their videos out directly to people on social media.

7 Likes