Gun Control

That is an extremely warped picture of the court’s actions. And that you think the implementation of immigration policy has any relationship to gun regulation shows that you haven’t seriously thought about the issues involved.

1 Like

I am not arguing that Biden could get the current USSC to accept gun control. I am not arguing that gun control is in any way comparable to immigration.

I am arguing that Biden, and the Democratic party in general, are not using every tool at their disposal to pursue gun control. They’re barely touching any of them.

And I would suggest that this is because they do not actually give a shit about anything except maintaining their own wealth, status and power.

2 Likes

And you’re quite clearly comparing it to Trump’s immigration policy implementation, which is so very different that it’s not even apples to oranges. Apples to elephants, maybe.

1 Like

We are all collectively losing it over this fucked up state of affairs in America.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve requested that my Christian friends on FB explain to me how thoughts and prayers are working to stop this crap. Their God isn’t doing his job; and I don’t want to hear any Satan-crap because we all know their God is more powerful than him. Either their God is all-powerful or all-loving but he can’t be both to be allowing all this shit to keep happening.

2 Likes
2 Likes

We shouldn’t be banning abortion –– we should just arm the fetus. A fetus with a gun will end all abortion.

The NRA ought to get behind that.

2 Likes

kirsten-bell-laugh-cry

3 Likes

exactly. I thought I should make the joke before republicans presented it as a serious suggestion.

4 Likes

@lava - is this close?

And does this guy even have a neck? How does one guillotine someone with no neck?

3 Likes

actually not even close. That shitheads theory is if you are killing babies, then you will also kill children. But the record shows that women who have had abortions are not killing children - men are.

7 Likes

If they thought that they could get a fetus sized gun up there, they totally would do that.

1 Like

they would, but more likely they would totally ignore the ridiculousness of the suggestion and gaslight us that it is a reasonable thing to suggest.

2 Likes

first step

not expected to pass Senate, but be basis for start of negotiations

3 Likes

Apparently the US military is about to introduce a new range of guns using a new type of ammo, and all of the Youtube gun channels are terribly excited about it.

Imperialism turned inwards.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like