Have we figured out why there are two Popo people?

Inquiring minds want to know.

9 Likes

Weren’t there two on the BBS at one point? I feel a bit of deja vu.

2 Likes

Twice the trolling for half the price?

15 Likes

Since “we” includes “you”, you must already know the answer!

7 Likes

Popolation explosion?

23 Likes

Is the plural of popo pipo?

6 Likes

“always two, there are – the master, and the apprentice…”

14 Likes

I’ve always been very aware of the ways that society reinforces the impression that there are only two sith, master and apprentice, without adequately considering the ways we’ve been socialized to believe that by moral injunction. Yet, every time I mention that additional sith may be desirable after fully reconsidering our biases, people unfairly accuse me of being a sith, which I will neither confirm nor deny, publicly. However, I will speak at length on why more sith would actually be a positive thing, and that, given the opportunity, I would in fact become a sith, but if you judge me for this isn’t this simply due to the brainwashing instilled in you since childhood, which I, alone, have overcome?

20 Likes

Because you are positing it, of course! This makes it a self fulfilling prophecy.

2 Likes

And now there are three.

12 Likes

…popii?

10 Likes

Only popii of the root is Latin.

For the full angli-fication, we’d be looking at the pedestrian popos.

(pedant alert! octopus -> octopi -> octopodies -> octopuses)

10 Likes

Popii is the plural of popius.

4 Likes
6 Likes

society doesn’t have anything to do with it – it’s a direct rule as said by master yoda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7SjW0vFCiI

8 Likes

“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people - and the other kind. And then there are those who don’t say. And then there’s me.”

J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

11 Likes

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand trinary, those who don’t, and those who confuse it with binary.

17 Likes

There are 10 types of people those understand hex and F others.

12 Likes

Ok lets just say this might be it.

9 Likes
19 Likes