Holy Hell, You Guys

No, if it was that he’d just summon a scary looking guy to his office, hand over some pictures and say “Togliere le pietre dalla mia scarpa”.

Remove the stones from my shoe

5 Likes

Being a right wing politician with any principles means being constantly lobbied and pressurised into eroding them. The pass I would give McCain is that owing to his visibility he’s probably more subject to that than most others. I suspect some of his past blunders have been “For the good of the Party, John”. And let’s face it, his concentration span was probably such that when Palin opened her mouth he immediately switched off and focussed on two points a foot or so below, thus never actually finding out what she was saying.

Was that a sexist remark? I wish to put into court as supporting evidence the known behaviour of male Republicans since time immoral.

7 Likes

Yeah, it seems like a pretty odd nickname for anyone wanting to be seen as a “straight shooter”.

9 Likes

The word is, however, the basis for two very good pieces of music.

15 Likes

At this point, I imagine that the White House is set up like Studio 54 circa its heyday and there is just a platter of cocaine when you walk into the bathroom. It’s like, hey, time to make some calls to our buddies in the press corps!

12 Likes

I strongly (bigly) recommend that everyone listens to this program if you haven’t already:

It’s less predictable and more informative than you think it will be.

5 Likes

he never said if he was standing in front of or behind you at the time of said shooting.

4 Likes

Well, either way, if he’s not shooting straight then he’s got a problem.

But as far as front or behind, I suppose he’s only said which side he’d use when stabbing someone, and hasn’t said anything about shooting…

4 Likes

“A wink’s as good as a nod to a blind bat”

5 Likes

Now everyone knows he’s the poorest person working at the White House

Ouch!

5 Likes

That was excellent. I’ve been looking for reporting like that.

One thing about DT, he really doesn’t seem to get sex. He’s the least sexiest guy I know, and seems to not even grasp the concept of sexuality. His wives are all more like wares he exhibits than people he seems to have any personal attraction to.

12 Likes

Yeah, by now I would have expected some huge sex scandal to have surfaced, but it seems like his genitals rotted off a decade ago or something.

7 Likes

The fact that “grab 'em by the pussy” wasn’t a real sex scandal… is scandalous. And, it is one of the things that makes me wonder if I got slipped some crazy pills, and I’ve been hallucinating wildly for what feels like two years.

18 Likes

Preibus is gone

8 Likes
5 Likes

I’m sure in his mind there is a simple equation:

$ = sex

5 Likes

From Reince to Rancid in 6 months.

3 Likes

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. The Nine-Second Loyalty Oath for White House Staff:

Also, that “Hail to the Chief” music? REBOOT!

8 Likes

I am starting to wonder if my country’s ramp up on defence spending isn’t at least partly due to the fact that we share a border with a large, increasingly unstable nation. And how soon we’re going to need that defence.

8 Likes

Wow, this is so insane. I don’t even know what to think about what is going on anymore.

5 Likes