Impeachment 2: Electric Boogaloo

I thought I’d put this here in case anyone else plans to listen to the live stream (I was going to do so, at least for a bit today)…

Today’s round starts at noon, so I’ll be tuning in then, if anyone else wants to do so and discuss it as well.

5 Likes

I’ll put it on PBS’s YT channel.

1 Like

Castro just got a laugh by noting that Texas Democrats often lose…

1 Like

I think it’s a great progress in the USA that someone named Castro has been elected to national office, knowatimeen?

2 Likes

This to me is like a serious version of the commentaries of Colbert, Meyers, et al. What’s killing me is this has to be laid out in elementary school terms. Well, from when I went to school in the 1970s (I started k-garten in 1969).

1 Like

Right? And some still won’t believe what’s right in front of their faces!

Actually, now I’m wondering how common the name Castro is in the Caribbean and Latin America?

3 Likes

Didn’t anyone say anything of significance that he/she wrote on their own besides Churchill during the 20th century, LOL? Well, Hitler, I guess…but Churchill had more time on the planet to come up with stuff.

I thought it was a fairly common Spanish name. Who’s Castro St. in SF named after?

1 Like

I’m trying to find a gif “I see dead people voting” from the “Sixth Sense” but no luck.

Didn’t LBJ get elected to the H of R from TX using dead people votes?

Found this from NotLD:

2 Likes

It’s so nice how people think Detroit is the only city with voters in Wayne County. I always felt weird living in Fayette County in Lexington, KY because it had a city-county gov’t; the counties in KY are so small, it would appear.

1 Like

I guess. I couldn’t say…

Could be? Democratic politics do have a long history of that kind of corruption. So did the GOP…

It’s like people thinking that the only city in Fulton county is the ATL… it’s like they don’t understand how overlapping jurisdictions work…

1 Like

The T**** signs are still up on those two lawns on my street. I roll my eyes and just think what losers they are, no matter how much money they have.

3 Likes

Me too, oddly. One sign and one flag. The next door neighbor had a Trump sign up about a month up to the election, but took the thing down after the election… The other two just keep holding on…

2 Likes

There was one lady down and across street who kept putting hers up and taking it down.

I have an ice-cream cone ornament - a real sugar cone with a red-satin ball covered in candy sprinkles - and a long string of pearls hanging up in my bay window, lol.

1 Like

We have overgrown trees and bushes in front of our house, so you can’t even see the porch, although our house is the closest to the street of all our neighbors…

I just got back from picking up my kiddo from school and taking my daily walk… how long they been in recess?

1 Like

Um, not more than ten minutes. I love Judy, Yamiche, and Lisa!

1 Like

I’ve switched over to the local NPR radio station, since I’m trying to edit a document, too. But yeah, they are all awesome.

1 Like

Elizabeth Chryst is a blintze. The folks who want to censor everything that has to do with sex, not just the really nasty cruel stuff, now don’t get that they are spouting bullshit and so now those they’ve tried to censor over the years are fighting for actual facts and truths.

2 Likes

And almost all of 'em know very little about actually orating, it would appear. It sounds so by-rote.

1 Like

The delegate from the Virgin Islands is doing a great job introducing some of the footage of the attacks. Very emotionally impactful.

2 Likes