Love in the Time of COVID-19

1 Like

It’s uncomfortably comforting that the USA isn’t the only country with such extreme actions. So that’s proof that there truly is one world, it’s just multl-layered, hmn?

3 Likes

I work with one of the dipshits that are on that schoolboard. Whiny, mega maga twat.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ain’t nobody going to out-Florida Florida!

6 Likes

Vaxxed people can still catch, carry and transmit Covid. This basic fact seems to have escaped the notice of large numbers of people.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Understatement of the year, or at least a nominee for it.

4 Likes

Great, but this will turn us into magnetic chimeras.

4 Likes

Sheezus pleezus, I hope so!

5 Likes

“Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing,” said Flynn. “Have you seen this? I mean it’s — and I’m thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World”

Yes, yes it is. It’s so good that you recognize how crazy it… oh, you weren’t finished with that sentence?

… these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

4 Likes

tell me you don’t know how vaccines work etc etc

6 Likes

But it’s like really cold salad dressing

7 Likes

Plus, I thought they were all worried about having their hamburgers taken away?

4 Likes

That’s the problem! Libruls are infiltrating MacDonalds and secretly replacing hamburgers with (ptoo) salads!

2 Likes

Like, I thought salads were only for women trying to be rilly thin for their men. White women, at that.

And which dressing? From where? Hmmm…Kraft would be the uh…craftiest choice, or not?

2 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

Something a little less facetious…

In the St. Luke system—which includes several hospitals across the state—COVID-19 patients accounted for just 8 percent of adult hospitalizations in July, but they now account for 67 percent. “That’s an unprecedented event in modern medicine,” he said. In the system’s intensive care units, the percentage of COVID-19 patients went from 17 percent to a current high of 70 percent.

As for the patients themselves, they’re skewing younger and sicker than those seen in the previous surge, Souza said. Of 51 COVID-19 patients in system’s ICUs, 36 are under the age of 55 and 13 are under the age of 40. The hospital system is also using more invasive treatments than before. Souza attributed this to the younger ages of the patients, who are attempting to use every method possible to try to survive their infections. “If we’re honest about it, 40-year-olds have not contemplated death before,” he said.

5 Likes