Love in the Time of COVID-19

Curses! They figured it out!

6 Likes

Ouse is:

It’s the only medical service in the town.

Vax situation in Oz:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Um…the right to sit down anywhere on a bus due to the amount of melanin in a person’s skin is a little different from getting a vaccine so you don’t possibly die. I’m surprised some white guy didn’t kill Rosa Parks for what she did, though.

7 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

I’m convinced that Tucker Carlson refusal to deal with his mom leaving home when he was 10 years old to pursue a “bohemian” lifestyle is why he’s so messed-up.

2 Likes

We just want people to take the minimal steps to stop the spread of a disease, you fucking aborted turd.

Also, the Commander In Chief cannot “take over the military”. You Idiot.

5 Likes

Antivax protestors in Melbourne:

(note: while there are probably some genuine tradies in the crowd, there also appears to be a deliberate effort by fash to disguise themselves as unionists. Hi-vis vest does not necessarily imply worker)

4 Likes

Remember this one from last year?

Guess who was at the “tradie” protest?

5 Likes

Which is getting worse in the Midwest - OH or IN?

3 Likes

Med board’s gotta protect their members no matter what.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

It’s uncomfortably comforting that the USA isn’t the only country with such extreme actions. So that’s proof that there truly is one world, it’s just multl-layered, hmn?

3 Likes

I work with one of the dipshits that are on that schoolboard. Whiny, mega maga twat.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ain’t nobody going to out-Florida Florida!

6 Likes

Vaxxed people can still catch, carry and transmit Covid. This basic fact seems to have escaped the notice of large numbers of people.

6 Likes

7 Likes