Love in the Time of COVID-19

See my added “explanation”, lol.

ADDENDUM:
Welp…I guess so! This is the most recent link; I found others from 2009 and 2015, respectively, from different sources.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ya think? /facepalm

Why they ever thought they could do this responsibly, I don’t know. Instead, they’ll go down in history for how IRresponsible their Olympics were.

6 Likes
1 Like

This is the only reason, I’m guessing.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh dear.

How will this impact the current chain of events? Pass the popcorn, pls.

And so it goes.

Strange to think that the NBA was more organized than Japan.

4 Likes

Who makes more money? And who has more to lose, both profit- and reputation-wise?

The Olympics ain’t what they used to be. It used to be something to distract us between POTUS elections.

2 Likes

Don’t most cities that host the Olympics end up losing money?

4 Likes

Yep. I’d say the NBA has more to lose.

3 Likes

We had our first in person get-together with friends since March 2020. So nice. It’s been too long.

4 Likes

The case involves a Catholic elementary school – Lansing-based Resurrection School – which contends that any state mandate that children age five and older wear a mask in classrooms is unconstitutional.

The school says such a rule would violate “sincerely held religious beliefs” because they say humans were made in the image of God, and masks shield that image from being seen.

5 Likes

Read that headline as “self-loathing”. Lol

1 Like

So… nudity?

8 Likes

Adamite Christianity?

3 Likes

Yeah, but which primary and secondary naughty bits does their God have?

And their defense is lame as fuck, IMNSHO.

3 Likes

Ptolemy II Philadelphos already did it.

2 Likes

And, what looks like an unrelated case from the wording:

6 Likes

Too bad they can’t not suspend them and somehow be assured that only anti-vaxxers stay in them. It would help this evolution-in-action thing along a little faster.

3 Likes