Love in the Time of COVID-19

Because a bunch of racist/warmongering ratbags have spent the last couple of years trying to convince people that it was an escaped Chinese bioweapon, basing their arguments entirely upon “well, you can’t prove it wasn’t…”.

6 Likes

“Vote blue no matter who”.

The permanent pandemic is bipartisan.

2 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

:thread:

4 Likes
3 Likes

“The principles of decision making on my body are more important than any title or anything else,” he said. “I’m trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can.”

How about measles? Is measles a hoax too?

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

It’s probably worth looking into Lapado’s historical positions on measles. I would not be completely surprised if they too were shocking.
Right now, all the experts are drawing a connection between COVID-vaccine resistance and measles-vaccine resistance, so my google-fu has lost some of its power.

3 Likes

From best in the world to worst in Australia, all achieved in only three months by the power of deliberate maladministration.

So, of course:

2 Likes

I had both kinds of measles as a kid, so I can tell anyone that they are no hoax!

3 Likes

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond:

5 Likes

I just had to go into Beaconsfield in order to buy a washer for a leaky tap.

Apart from myself, there was only one person [1] in the entire town still wearing a mask. Entire supermarket full of maskless fuckwits; staff and customers all together.

[1] The Asian guy who runs the newsagent.

4 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

Here in Chattanooga, they are rare. So, I rarely go out bc it’s still too dangerous. If everyone would wear them, we could have relatively normal lives. I feel like I’m being punished for protecting my health.

6 Likes

Reminder that there are only 550,000 people in Tas. Scaled per capita, that’d be the equivalent of about 30,000/day in NSW. And there hasn’t been time for the full impact of mask abandonment to appear yet.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes