Love in the Time of COVID-19

Plus, “professional” is fairly meaningless on its own. I am a professional (designer, photographer, philosopher) but not a MEDICAL professional, and I’m capable of spouting bullshit if I chose to, but I do not.

I’m sure others would definitely choose to, especially if they are getting paid to be professional bullshit artists. Jackass cop, but I repeat myself.

11 Likes

Yep. It almost seems like there’s a contest going for who can say the dumbest thing about masks…

“Six-foot distance and wearing masks are pagan rituals of satanic worshipers,” said parent Heidi Anderson. “My kids are Christian they are not subject to wearing masks.”

10 Likes

I was at my kid’s orientation this morning, and everyone was masked up, but fuck. What next?

5 Likes

4 Likes

They’re technically correct.

Many religions, some of them pagan, and some of them Satanist, emphasize helping and not harming people. And, you know, not sacrificing children.

Turns out it’s not always the best kind of correct.

Now since they’re Christians, maybe they should look up what Iesus supposedly said about hurting children and about millstones.

9 Likes
8 Likes

“South America, take it away!”

1 Like
3 Likes

Long past time.

2 Likes

In a letter dated Aug. 3 and obtained Friday by The New York Times, a lawyer for the Pittsburgh-based TeleTracking Technologies cited the nondisclosure agreement in declining to say how it collects and shares data. The lawyer refused to share the company’s proposal to the government, its communications with administration officials and other information related to the awarding of the contract.

4 Likes

to the government. :thinking:

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Except that no-one can teach the Orange Pustule anything.

4 Likes
6 Likes

promoted by Ben Carson and the CEO of MyPillow

headdesk

Here we go again…

7 Likes

Absolutely accurate.

3 Likes

2/3 classes down for the day.

I did the first day online, which is great because the university allowed an over-capacity number of students to be allowed in my classroom. Over the regular capacity of the room, double the COVID capacity.

9 Likes
9 Likes
3 Likes