Love in the Time of COVID-19

Or as an RPG

2 Likes

Good thing they didn’t use any three-letter codes for genes then.

3 Likes

https://www.westsiderag.com/2020/10/03/police-post-reward-and-release-new-images-in-rick-moranis-assault-case

2 Likes

So, I think it was on the “meh” thread I posted that I had a job interview today. Well, I cancelled it. I just don’t feel safe re the virus. And I don’t see working as an intern at an art gallery as being essential work.

4 Likes

12 Likes
6 Likes

10 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

So, is America great again yet? :expressionless:

7 Likes

No, we are the bellwether for what happens when you do not keep the rich in check.

6 Likes

6 Likes

It’s on the wrong finger.

9 Likes
3 Likes

So of the Koch-supported American Institute for Economic Research thinks that herd immunity is the way to go, with high risk people allowed to die to protect the “strong.”

“People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.” [emphasis added]

Interesting that a libertarian think tank would suddenly be worried about society.

6 Likes

And we’re undermining the plan by refusing to get ourselves killed. Would Zap Brannigan have been able to stop the rampaging killbots if his inferiors hadn’t been willing to get themselves killed?

9 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like

Reminds me of fish eggs

2 Likes
3 Likes