Love in the Time of COVID-19

7 Likes

I thought this was already sort-of common knowledge?

3 Likes

People are going through the trash for the receipts. Waving those receipts around is necessary to keep people from forgetting. Like we forgot after Reagan, Clinton, and the Bushes.

8 Likes

This is evidence of murder, rather than mere incompetence.

8 Likes

Mass murder.

8 Likes

Genocide.

4 Likes

It ain’t rock and roll.

3 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

It don’t matter what you said
In the mind of someone, you are now dead
What makes it bad is they’re living next door

…doesn’t matter anyway

3 Likes

Instead of relying on legal sanctions, Sweden appeals to citizens’ sense of responsibility and civic duty, and issues only recommendations. There are no sanctions if they are ignored.

Sweden has never imposed a nationwide lockdown, and most schools, bars and restaurants have remained open. However, some secondary schools are now being asked to switch to distance-learning.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pisses me off that this headline is on the front page of the NYTimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/2020-election-misinformation-distortions#no-there-are-no-microchips-in-coronavirus-vaccines

4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

This is starting to feel like a Stephen King novel.

5 Likes

I tried to order one, which wasn’t easy, using Google translate to get me through it, but the email validation step just flat-out failed. Says “Send successfully, please go to the mailbox to receive the certification letter” but there’s no message there (not in spam or anything), so no way to proceed. Cool idea though.

I’d like one of those calendars because I know my kid would love it, and unlike most calendars, it’d be one you could keep and talk about long after the year passed.

7 Likes

And finally we have an authorized vaccine in the EU.

5 Likes
3 Likes