Molesters Being Outed

ah, my misunderstanding, I saw you reply to my Feldman with a Haim, wasn’t sure why but now I get it.

I just hope the truth comes out. All of it. Thank you!

2 Likes

Feldman knows who it is too, and I hope he names all the others. Keep 'em coming! Knock it all down!

6 Likes

I gave him 100 bucks. #istandwithcorey #puttingmymoneywhereMouthis

6 Likes

When the Kevin Spacey story came out, I did a little Google Fu and landed on this site Defamer and then through them Squawker, which I had never been on before. Turns out they are kind of Breitbarty. But they have been on this Kevin Spacey story for a long time and they have photos. (Trigger warning on the photo - bare butt, NSFW).

5 Likes

Daaaaaamn.

Daylight burns, don’t it!

1 Like

Look America, we gotta talk, if you’re not going to appreciate DDale, we’re gonna take him back ok?

10 Likes

I have such mixed feelings on even posting those sites because their basic messaging on this is “ewww, gay.”

6 Likes

My only concern how long before someone brings up that bullshit Ford tried to bury him under and weaponise it to support these views (I believe victims not possibly projecting authoritarian assholes throwing tantrums because they are being called on their shit and are trying to deflect. Only people making accusations against Dale are said assholes and their minions). Guy is brave as fuck. The people of Toronto owe him cookies and donuts for life.

7 Likes

The right wing media has been very keen on this story, too, and given that it seems like they were onto the Kevin Spacey thing a long time ago, I’m going to post this up. Buyer beware.

Their big angle in the right wing media sphere is that Bill Clinton rode on this plane.

I believe Epstein is the same person that the woman who filed rape charges against Trump was recruited by. However, the first link is from The Guardian which is more left leaning.

7 Likes

Good point. They don’t exactly have photos of analogous dude on lady ‘action’, do they?

Of course not, that’s normal /s {facepalm}

5 Likes

Ready, Fire, Aim

is that crowds way. (Unsurprisingly, they seem to have the same POV on gun control)

Cancel all predators.

8 Likes

Funny, Netflix was promoting one of his specials to me last night. I skipped.

7 Likes

The countdown begins…

6 Likes

Not Luke Duke!!

(Now there’s a show that didn’t age well!)

7 Likes

Woah… “these stories are true”

Gotta say, I did not see that coming. I mean, its literally the only thing he could do to salvage anything, and whichever PR company wrote that earned every penny. I wonder if there will be more developments.

15 Likes

People do change / heal. Consciences can win. He has a piper to pay, and that’s the first step, at least that’s what it looks like. Time will tell. I’ll pray for him (after his victims)

2 Likes

And yet just in September he was saying it was all “rumours” and he won’t comment on that.
So no, I don’t think he changed. I think he got caught and I think he hired a good PR agent.

Its possible he can change, that he can take steps now towards change, but as of right now? He hasn’t changed at all, not yet.

12 Likes

It’s well written but the part where it’s like, “Now that it’s public knowledge that I’m a perv, I suddenly realize I hurt people with my actions whereas before I just thought I was politely asking if they wanted to watch me jack off,” sticks in my craw.

12 Likes

Victims being silenced:

9 Likes