Molesters Being Outed

I was disappointed, but not hugely surprised.

George has been a bit sketchy at times online, and those moments made it clear that he hadn’t been entirely keeping up with modern attitudes on gender etc. Nothing extreme, just things that appeared a bit tone-deaf.

3 Likes

And can we keep this story alive?

9 Likes

Thread:

8 Likes

Good Weinstein coverage in the first ten minutes of this:

3 Likes

I LOVE Unicorn Riot. If you have not listened to the taped recordings they made of the Nazi organizers of the Charlottesville rally, it is absolutely insanely perfect journalism.

4 Likes

Let’s keep the pressure up on this child raper.

Major trigger warning: rape

Unlike most rapes - there was a witness

8 Likes

her job to witness […] and later reveal all the sordid details directly to Defendant Epstein

I’m not gonna go look for an example, but the only response I can think of is [dry_heave.gif]

[edit] And, in light of these and other allegations and Trump’s own recorded words… here’s a very clueless person:

7 Likes

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-brightbill-roy-moore-evangelical-culture-20171110-story.html

9 Likes

Wow that is rich. I hope there is a new, special circle of hell under construction for her right now.

7 Likes

I read most of the article before I threw up, philosophically speaking. And these are the same people who don’t want sex education in schools. For them, it’s OK for a 40 year old man to be fooling with a 15 year old girl, but if two 15 year old kids want to get hooked up, it’s OMG THEY’RE HAVING SEX!!! :scream: Such hypocrisy.

13 Likes

If you think about it, that’s why they don’t want sex ed. Because then the kids might learn how wrong a lot of that shit is (and whar grooming is) that it’ll be a revolution.

14 Likes
4 Likes

Jesus freaking Christ! 748 victims???

6 Likes

Holy fuck.

2 Likes

Maybe he can end up in that new circle in hell they are constructing for Kellyanne Conway. Spending eternity with her would be a good start.

6 Likes

Oooh, you’re so cruel! :wink:

5 Likes

Here’s some more for that circle of hell. I hope it’s being built with growth in mind, it might fill up quick.

5 Likes

From 331 clubs, which means there are probably many more. The professional clubs involved (Crewe Alexandra, Manchester City, Newcastle United, Chelsea, Blackpool, Queens Park Rangers, Southampton, Peterborough United, Leicester City, Celtic, Rangers, Hibernian, Partick Thistle, Motherwell) have taken most of the media attention away from the youth clubs though.

5 Likes

You know I’m totally unsurprised.
When I lived in London I knew a number of professional cricketers, some of whom played football in winter. They all remarked that there was something creepy about a lot of football clubs. As one them said to me at the time “you can’t tell me that a whole load of naked blokes get into a communal bath after the game and yet if you asked a lot of them they’d say homosexuality should be illegal.”

A toxically repressed culture, I think.

5 Likes

There’s still a lot of fear that what happened to Justin Fashanu 30 years ago will happen to them if they were to come out.

In his autobiography, (Brian) Clough recounts a dressing down he gave Fashanu after hearing rumours that he was going to gay bars. “‘Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?’ I asked him. ‘A baker’s, I suppose.’ ‘Where do you go if you want a leg of lamb?’ ‘A butcher’s.’ ‘So why do you keep going to that bloody poofs’ club?”’

Justin was later accused of sexually assaulting a 17 year old. It never went to court as Justin killed himself while claiming innocence in his suicide note.

5 Likes