Molesters Being Outed

TIL that child sexual abuse is a ‘basic Christian position’.

The conviction was overturned because the jury ‘relied too heavily on the testimony of the eyewitness’. The eyewitness being one of his victims.

I do not have enough middle fingers to respond accurately.

7 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

When will they stop pretending that the role of our legal and criminal institutions is to protect women and children and admit they are about protecting the patriarchy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/fbi-nassar-investigation-failures/2021/07/14/ebc37274-e4c4-11eb-8aa5-5662858b696e_story.html

6 Likes

Because they’re still MEN and they stick together?

Until these attitudes about women and humans in general are quashed?

3 Likes
1 Like

Migawd, how do these people make it to the so-called “top” and not get fucking caught.

Oh wait - they bring in $$$$$$$, and we all know that no matter what we’re taught as young’uns, money and the greed for it makes the world go 'round.

3 Likes
3 Likes

He could play Mortimer’s brother, Jonathan, in “Arsenic and Old Lace”.

(i was feeling lazy the day I originally posted this, lol)

3 Likes

The report by the state’s Attorney General Letitia James found that Mr Cuomo had sexually harassed multiple women and violated state and federal law.
Ms DeRosa was mentioned in the report 187 times in the 168-page report. It accused her of efforts to cover up the governor’s actions and retaliating against one of his accusers.

One of his many enablers.

5 Likes

She should be charged with something, too. Conspiracy to cover up his crime? Aiding and abetting?

Addendum: I had a dream last night that he was in and he wasn’t coming on to me - he was kinda on the peripheral of whatever was going on - but I do remember feeling a little weird about him being there.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Ew, is he really as talented as all that? And Jerry Lee had to cancel his last tour in 2019 (!) due to having a stroke. Oh, and has R. tried to kill a fellow star, as JL tried to do with Elvis once?

I mean, these guys are some sick fucks who need help. Why can’t they admit it?

Addendum: I saw Mr. Lewis and Chuck Berry on the same bill at the Fox Theater in Detroit, on 10/17/89 (Chuck’s b-day). It didn’t occur to me then that they were both rotters with women.

4 Likes