Not Feminism 101

Ah, the poetic justice of Hemingway stuck behind while his NOT-stay-at-home wife was the only woman actually on the beach at D-Day!

10 Likes

“Where are you from?”
“Somewhere where we know not to end sentences with prepositions.”
“Okay. Where are you from, you colossal dickhead?”

15 Likes

I thought this data was interesting:

So virtually no followers, and too cowardly to put any biographical information in the bio line at all. It really is a troll account – someone “blowing off steam”, perhaps. The use of “whinge” in the tweets makes it less likely they’re American, but then they have “don’t whine” in the bio, so it’s a wash.

And since they spend more time insulting than actually arguing, they can easily claim to be “right”.

What a pathetic way to spend one’s time.

11 Likes

I dove quite deep into the thread, and while he’s as vicious and agile as an asp, it’s quite obvious he has some deep-seated issues against women. Sadly, he’s too dangerous to get close enough to try and help or reason with.

7 Likes

He’s just trying to rile people, but he’s really just coming across as pathetic.

If you could do anything else, literally anything else, wouldn’t you?

This is the type of person who is so strikingly mediocre and unmemorable that they can only make an impression on someone by insulting them. However, there are so many others like him that I’ve already forgotten him no matter how nasty he gets. Even if (or when) he shoots up a daycare center he will still just be another forgettable little putz.

5 Likes

So, what started with this:

is now at this:

Lady. Scientist.

:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Is that the same woman who did the study on crows and how they ‘mourn’ their dead?

ETA: Clicks link I should have noticed the first time; yes, it is.

What trolling assholes…

10 Likes
14 Likes

I like to think that I hold the same standards for people regardless of gender, but when it comes to my expectations… well, I guess based upon prior experience, I expect men to fail to reach those standards more often than women do.

4 Likes
13 Likes

She is also the woman with the creepy masks and the dead birds

3 Likes

I’m guessing this guy is particularly sexually tortured, bird perverts or no.

3 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but next time Mrs. Cynical and I are having a playful argument, she’s totally getting called a “BIRD PERVERT.”

I dunno, just has a nice ring to it, is all… :thinking:

4 Likes

It does work really well with a British accent

4 Likes
9 Likes

Yet the very next headline…

“The Most Scandalous Kardashian-Jenner Looks of all Time”

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s no “Teen Vogue”, that’s for sure.

8 Likes

Despite this not being 101, should we pin this to the top of this thread?

19 Likes

Dern it, I can’t pin it to the top. I can give you the “Time Esquire” badge though.

11 Likes

It isn’t even the Barcelona mens first team, not that it would excuse this even if it was.

8 Likes