Not Feminism 101

You’re hired.

5 Likes

And meanwhile in London…

12 Likes

Oh that is just brutal to look at. The men didn’t even try. And there she is all dolled up and slits down to there and up to here.

9 Likes

And psychologically repulsive too, I’ll bet!

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/Neo_url/status/965218136160178178

16 Likes

Cued to the thread-relevant bit, but the whole vid is worthwhile:

8 Likes

Wow, so that’s where "Have you stopped beating your wife?" came from?

I mean, I know that people have been using it metaphorically to call attention to disingenuous ‘loaded questions’ for ages, but I never knew the origin.

9 Likes

“But Hollywood just cares about money! If it would sell they’d totally make the film!” /s

8 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

Relevant.

16 Likes

You know the misogyny is bad when even Russian Times is calling it out. :rofl:

8 Likes

All that and “there will be treats”.

8 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2018/02/20/feature/decades-worth-of-rape-kits-are-finally-being-tested-no-one-can-agree-on-what-to-do-next/?utm_term=.7914bd076278

My daughter is a big fan of Law and Order: SVU. I have a tough time with the show because I feel like it sometimes glorifies sexual assault. But my daughter has watched a lot more of it and has told me that Marissa Hagitay is a big advocate for victims, and that it does a good job of exploring sex crimes with a variety of victims.

It’s interesting to see how much of an impact this show has made - how many police units have renamed their sexual assault units “SVU” to match the show.

And now with the rape kit backlog being cleared, I wonder what we will learn about prosecuting rape cases.

9 Likes

Before Google fired James Damore, they fired the employees who pushed back against the liBROtarians’ misogyny. Now the employees are fighting back. First up, Chevalier’s lawsuit against Google (for their protection of Damore).

9 Likes
1 Like

As a Canadian, I am well reversed in splitting the vote. /sigh

4 Likes

Worth clicking on and scrolling all the way through, I promise!

8 Likes

Its an advertiser’s tweet, so I hate linking to it…but at around 17 seconds the robot turns around to check out the ass of the woman who has just walked by

Quit giving me reasons to hate your products samsung

6 Likes
6 Likes