Our ex-so-called president

Doing some further reading, it appears this is the only K-11 satellite image ever officially released. I have to imagine the decision was made now — after Trump’s recent announcement — to put the story back in the news and remind people of what he did.

5 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

6 Likes

And HST got that from one of his cronies from Independence, MO, who’d seen it on the desk of a prison warden in OKC (I think, not sure). The scene where Harry’s given the sign is in the made-for-cable movie, “Truman”, based on the book of the same name by David McCullough.

The sound is bad and his MO accent is more pronounced as he’d gotten older.

5 Likes

Additional blast from the past:

((sigh) I miss Obama.)

6 Likes

Now I finally know where that saying came from! I always thought it had something to do with bribery or lobbyist money but this makes a lot more sense.

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

I love how allllllll the evangelicals, et al, who teamed up with him because that meant the spotlight was on them, too, refuse to take responsibility for even mentioning his name.

What’s the demon-sperm lady saying about him, I wonder? :smiley:

3 Likes
8 Likes

But our founders somehow wanted or condoned terminating the constitution, I guess.

7 Likes

He just doesn’t care about lack of evidence or burden of proof, does he?

Addendum:

3 Likes

He’s just one of many yackey yackey rich nazi twats who think of politics as a battle of assets, “all he needs is the Rump Id to stage another comeback.” He should talk to his actual bankers rather than his Twitter backers. Not a fun time for sure but it’s just time for him to wrap it up before he keels over.

5 Likes

He won’t though. It’s a white-male-pride thing. If he gives up, in his own mind, he’ll be weak - to him a fate worse than death.

5 Likes

“Death is not the end!”. Yeah dude, it kind of is.

4 Likes

We’re talkin’ about someone whose grasp on reality is at best tenuous, y’know? He’s made the mistake of so many made-for-movies/TV celebrities: He truly believes his P.R.

4 Likes

“allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

Ok, where is he even going with that nonsense? Obviously liberals ain’t gonna even acknowledge that as even an option, and conservatives - well now you’re trying to tell them you’re blatantly against their holy writ?

Maybe he’s hoping for the drunken mudskipper vote?

Every time you think he can’t possibly get any stupider - well, there it goes. But alienating even his own supporters like that? That’s messed up.

But the worst thing is, they’re probably gonna love it. Cult of personality and all that. Go ahead and tear out the very foundations of everything we stand for, everything we believe in, it doesn’t matter as long as you pop some nice soundbites. As long as you do that, we’ll happily vote for whatever you say, no matter how much it harms us.

7 Likes

The Republicans have worked hard for decades for this, and they deserve exactly what they got. Unfortunately, the rest of us got it, undeservedly.

9 Likes