Our ex-so-called president

Think about it. What could it possibly refer to other than the first initial of Ron’s last name, something that Trump himself has been accused of having?

4 Likes

Frankly I think it would be beyond hilarious if Ron responded, “whatever you say mushroom dick” but we are unlikely to get that lucky.

4 Likes

I also noticed on the side-by-side stills they used of him & Trump that DeSantis looks more like Trump than Trump’s own offspring.

2 Likes

Well, I was being deliberately obtuse for humorous effect. Maybe a :thinking: would have helped. But if you need help for humor, then it’s not a good joke.

Sigh.

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself; it’s difficult to get such nuances across without benefit of tone of voice or facial expressions.

And I’m one who has a problem distinguishing someone being serious vs. someone being deliberately obtuse for humor…

4 Likes

But it’s good to have a joke fall flat sometimes. Keeps me on my toes!

4 Likes

It’s just so sickening…like a Swanson Frozen Dinner.

6 Likes

Oh god. I’m agreeing with Tucker Carlson!!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Nah, he’s agreeing with you.

5 Likes

It feels just as gross as when the fascists had me rooting for the damn FBI, feels weird man.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That’s an insult to Peter Falk.

5 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

We can only hope.

3 Likes

Probably he knows nothing is going to happen. Then next week he will brag to his supporters that they fought back against the deep state.

5 Likes

Edited to note that this was posted just today. They try to keep their clips au courant.

5 Likes
4 Likes