Our Felonious Ex-President

He’s great for ratings, that’s for sure. My folks never used to watch cnn or any news network before Trump came to power. Now it’s a constant presence at their home, which I don’t think is healthy.

4 Likes

Trump military parade will cost as much as US-South Korea military drills that Trump said were too expensive

9 Likes

Interesting article sheds some light on (one reason) why America is so fucked up.

You really have to shake your head and say “what’s wrong with people?” Why have they gone so completely insane?

4 Likes

should this go in apocalypse watch instead?

6 Likes

Earlier, Mike Pompeo [called the] ruling elite a “mafia” who have amassed vast sums of wealth while allowing their people to suffer.
… the country’s religious leaders were “hypocritical holy men”.
“Sometimes it seems the world has become desensitised to the regime’s authoritarianism at home and its campaigns of violence abroad, …"

What country they talking about again? :unamused:

11 Likes

Which is worse?

• Trump’s lying
  • Trump’s innumeracy
  • CBS not knowing difference between veterans and war dead

0 voters

3 Likes

Thread.

5 Likes

that is just too close to call. Can we all admit Trump is senile now and void him?

4 Likes
6 Likes

It’s been all over the place in various forms, but…

14 Likes

5 Likes

Further to that point:

15 Likes

That’s an actual crime, isn’t it? They are legally obligated to provide truthful information, right?

7 Likes

Yes, I believe so. But, if no one in power ever does anything about it, it’s moot. It’s like the whole fucking federal government is either corrupt or incompetent. The ones were are neither, well, they’ve already quit.

The law does nothing on its own, law enforcement must act on the laws. But, they won’t because (jeez I’m in a bad mood) they haven’t finished lynching all the black and brown people in America, and that seems to be where their only passion lies.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Waaaaa.

I love this is the comments:

First Trump came for the immigrants,
And I cheered, because I was born here.
Then he came for the Muslims,
And I cheered because I’m an Evangelical.
Then he came for the LGBTQ,
And I cheered because I’m straight.
Then he came for the farmers, And OH F**K SO UNFAIR!

13 Likes

And here’s the moron who wrote the piece posing with good ol’ Sherrrrifffff Clarke!:

(only one lapel pin???)

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Also in the comments:

Q. What do farmers have in common with Stormy Daniels?

A. Getting paid to keep quiet about being screwed by Trump.

15 Likes

FAKE NEWS

4 Likes