Our Felonious Ex-President

My ex had his Masters in Economics. His thesis was on how the economic swings really had very little to do with the presidents, were entirely predictable. Then whoever is presiding at the time lives or dies by whatever part of the wave they happen to land in.

10 Likes

Yes, it’s got to be fake. But at least something about this presidency can lead to actual humor, even if it’s childish…

(Edit to add: )

9 Likes

Wait, wait, wait.

The National Enquirer is being accused of operating with less than the highest standards of accuracy, objectivity, and ethical reporting?

What has the world come to?

8 Likes

I mean, it sometimes feels like the National Enquirer has taken over reality lately…

11 Likes

On Rachel Maddow last night, she spent at least a minute getting all the giggles out of the way, before talking about Pecker. She said “I’m 45, which means I’m like five 9-year-olds.”

12 Likes

Campaign finance laws creating problems for President Trump.

FTFY, NRApretendnewsTV.

7 Likes
1 Like

Remember the old show, “Flipper?”

2 Likes
14 Likes

Popcorn anyone?

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/1034498327675629569

(context: )

For any other president, I’d probably chalk that one up as a low blow with plenty of possible explanations. This one, though… shrug

8 Likes

Alzheimer’s.

He’d probably fail the clock test too.

5 Likes

I thought someone would do this pretty quick. I’m not disappointed.

3 Likes
13 Likes

WTAF???

That is serious Hitler-level shit there.

9 Likes

Or Hoover-level.

7 Likes

I’m surprised modern Nazis are trying to change the laws (using specifically anti-thinking, fantastical frauds that are still able to work) somewhere in there instead of just ignoring them. It’s the American way… after we’ve started and lost a war, usually, and decide to just see what the American Bigot Brigade is going to try next. In that way, America is ruled by the Bigot Caged-Labor-Owner, that most American of magical honkies.

4 Likes

That sounds very Steven Miller-esque.

Perhaps he got the idea from th UK?

4 Likes

Is it just me, or are people a lot dumber than they used to be? Nobody reads anymore, or thinks critically, or even values creativity and intellectual pursuits.

My parents get their “news” from the same people who are trying to sell them reverse mortgages. And they blare it at top volume 12 hours a day.

5 Likes

It was worse in the 80s and nineties. And worse before that. Never forget that we’ve all come a long way from a really tragic and nonsensical past. Our shit now is going to be tragic and nonsensical to the people that come after us. The goal now though is to keep it pushing without something really stupid taking us all out.

6 Likes