Our Felonious Ex-President

Or his brother. No, not James the Just. like Hong Xiuquan.

Also, none of his followers are allowed to marry any more; apart from the palace concubines, men and women are to remain strictly separate.

1 Like

The chosen one? I guess he’s…

…bigger than the Beatles!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Twelve years ago, a slight delay in diplomatic suckassery to some gangster Nazi in Yurp or some other procedural hurdle to the impoverishment of sub-car-dealer-earnings 'murica (or of brown people) was evidence of clear and present danger demanding the assassination totally legal summary execution of another black man named Obama. And the suckass suburbanites boiled with rage that nobody had shot him yet.

5 Likes

Everyone here is probably already aware of this, but in case anyone wants a refresher:

6 Likes

The points made in that editorial were both correct and disturbing.

6 Likes
12 Likes

His dementia is advanced. He needs to be under medical supervision.

4 Likes

The country needs to be under medical supervision.

4 Likes

He is completely unhinges. I hope all his enablers are voted out of office.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Why is everyone denying the great powers entrusted to the King of Israel?

9 Likes

will he join in the party?

7 Likes

I bet Idi Amin gave himself a lot of medals too.

10 Likes

Well he has never been captured after-all.
So he is a hero by Trump’s own assessment.

4 Likes

Odds that he awards himself the MoH or the Presidential Medal of Freedom before his term ends?

5 Likes

On Saturday, Vladeck again weighed in, tweeting: “One of the enduring phenomena of the Trump era is going to be the list of statutes that give far too much power to the President, but that many didn’t used to worry about—assuming there’d be political safeguards. Today’s entrant: The International Emergency Economic Powers Act.”

10 Likes

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, who has mounted a longshot bid against Trump for the 2020 Republican presidential nomination, called it “outrageous” that a US President would tell US companies how to conduct business.

“That he believes he can actually carry out such an outrage is the insanity of a would-be dictator,”
Weld tweeted Saturday.

If we don’t all die in a global radioactive fire-freeze, the ridiculous stories of miffed rich people will entertain for decades in Panem.

7 Likes

I’d say they are not that low, and go up if he pardons himself or his children.

7 Likes

Hopefully these two will stay locked in a hotel room together during the entire conference.

5 Likes