Our Felonious Ex-President

When aides have suggested that some orders are illegal or unworkable, Trump has suggested he would pardon the officials if they would just go ahead, aides said. He has waved off worries about contracting procedures and the use of eminent domain, saying “take the land,” according to officials who attended the meetings.

Presidential pardon should really have limits when it comes to crimes the President causes to be committed…

11 Likes

He can only pardon federal offenses. They can still go after people at the state level.

4 Likes

And let there be easily understood proof of it, so that even his supporters will have to acknowledge the facts!

6 Likes

I doubt they’d care.

4 Likes

Oh yes, let’s drop those guys on Moscow!

With 'chutes and fully-loaded backpacks of food, no firearms.

4 Likes

You’re right, I just feel so fucking demoralized that I want to have some kind of hope that this whole bullshit timeline isn’t going end in mass graves, genocide and nuclear annihilation.

6 Likes

And, most importantly, no ID and no Russian/English dictionary or phrasebook. Eventually, if they’re lucky, they’ll find a Russian who can speak English, but let 'em sweat it out.

7 Likes

I wonder if they could pinpoint where they’d be the least comfortable, and no, Siberia doesn’t count; it needs to be kept CLEAN. But of course, they wouldn’t know about this:

4 Likes

Drop them into the middle of a Russian Orthodox church during Mass.

6 Likes

Ooooh, but not on one of the spires; those minarets are too beautiful to despoil.

6 Likes

*boggle*

7 Likes

Unfuckingbelievable.

4 Likes

Had such a policy been in place in the 1930s, John McCain would have been ineligible to run for president.

8 Likes

And since it is no longer automatically conferred, said citizenship may be revoked by either current or future legislation.

I just read – was it here? I don’t think so – about a woman who was adopted by USians from a South American country when she was one, and subsequently granted US citizenship.

Until now. At the age of 21, ICE is now planning to deport her.

9 Likes

This administration has accomplished so much evil in so little time. How can we ever make it right again? How long will it take the next administration to reunite families, to close down these hideous facilities housing asylum seekers in cages, to bring back all the people who should never have been sent away? To repair the climate? To find people to work at the departments of energy, education, and national parks to replace all the people that have left or got fired?

9 Likes

I fucking love Randy Rainbow.

12 Likes

Pure unadulterated absolute genius.

5 Likes

May Tweety Amin die slowly in agony of an unknown ailment.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Trump tweets satellite image from classified intelligence briefing:

5 Likes