Our Felonious Ex-President

(the original source is behind the Daily Beast paywall.)

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

March on.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure dubious talents are a Trump family specialty.

7 Likes
4 Likes

13 Likes
8 Likes

I could tell that by how ineptly it was done. To Trump it probably looked like a great job. I’ve worked for people like that.

9 Likes

At a certain point, apparently, Dunning-Kreuger becomes a full-blown personality disorder.

7 Likes

Instead of warning residents of the Southeastern United States about a re-strengthening Dorian just as it posed its greatest threat to the nation, the media subsequently pivoted to cover Trump’s preposterous attempt to re-write the history of Dorian’s forecast. As an American, I felt embarrassed. As a meteorologist, I was livid.

8 Likes

And now the Leader orders somebody at NOAA to say he was right

7 Likes

Is that the media’s fault, or cheeto bandito’s fault for being such a complete dumb-ass? I think Yellow Sharpie is far more of a direct threat to our nation than a mere category 5 hurricane, and anything that helps turn people away from him is a good thing.

5 Likes

If it were posed as a serious question I’d probably answer that with “yes”, except… the media’s job is mostly to deal with political disasters and report on what other people are saying, while dealing with natural disasters and protecting citizens is the government’s job. One of the two sides most definitely was not doing its job in this case.

2 Likes

Goddamn banner ads:

6 Likes

Is it possible to report the ad for violating Youtube’s supposed policies?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801939?hl=en

3 Likes

I suspect Dunning-Kruger to that extent is a result of a personality disorder.

5 Likes

Would that be (Dunning-Kruger)Dunning-Kruger ?

5 Likes

The corruption never ceases . . .

7 Likes

(probably other threads this could go in, but ultimately, it’s on Trump…)

8 Likes

That’s victim blaming, right there.

He noted that Nashville is a jurisdiction that doesn’t cooperate with ICE.“Any time an officer has to pull over a vehicle and make an arrest on the street,” Cox said, “that is the most dangerous way. … This is a rare example, but it’s nevertheless an example of the increased dangers that take place when this agency is forced to do more at-large arrests to take persons into custody.”

9 Likes