Our Felonious Ex-President

Apparently the server they hid the recording on has a shit ton of other recordings on it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Did he really just throw his own VP under the bus? I don’t think it’s going to help…

10 Likes

9 Likes

At first I thought “persecuted” was a verb instead of an adjective and it made a lot of sense. But reading the article it means religious minorities who’ve been persecuted. Gee, I bet that means Christians. So it still makes sense.

8 Likes

I think he’d throw every one of his children and grandchildren under the bus, if he thought it would help his own situation.

8 Likes

That comes back to the idea that Trump is just the mouthpiece, and that Kushner is really in charge (see also HW Bush and post-assassination attempt Reagan).

2 Likes

If it could only be this bus…and Pence’s hand grabs Trump’s sleeve…
2 Likes

Well by all means, let’s encourage that behavior!

5 Likes

I had a Trump supporter come to my yard sale this a.m. He was pitiable; at this point, that’s all those kind of folks are gonna get from me. Hate takes up energy, pity doesn’t. Even contempt is too much for me to summon up; plus they ain’t’a’worth it.

7 Likes

Same here… I was just in the US and went to San Diego to see my relatives. My son is still a Trump fan, despite everything. It used to bother me, but now I’m just like “ok, whatever”; it isn’t worth getting exercised about it.

I blame Texas.

6 Likes

2 Likes

President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries, an assertion that prompted alarmed White House officials to limit access to the remarks to an unusually small number of people, according to three former officials with knowledge of the matter.

The comments, which have not been previously reported, were part of a now-infamous meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in which Trump revealed highly classified information that exposed a source of intelligence on the Islamic State. He also said during the meeting that firing FBI Director James B. Comey the previous day had relieved “great pressure” on him.

A memorandum summarizing the meeting was limited to a few officials with the highest security clearances in an attempt to keep the president’s comments from being disclosed publicly, according to the former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

6 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong on that count…

7 Likes

It’s a bottomless pit. A black hole of stupidity. The Big Bang of corruption.

I hope there’s a multiverse so that other universes don’t have to put up with this dork.

5 Likes

I am really enjoying these funny, absurd WaPo columns. At this point, what are you going to do but laugh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/27/other-senators-beg-see-nothingburger-lindsey-graham-sees/

3 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Ever since WaPo’s reporter Khashoggi was murdered and Trump did nothing, WaPo has been gunning for Trump. I’m fucking loving their coverage right now.

12 Likes
13 Likes