Our Felonious Ex-President

Acting chief of staff Mulvaney:

“At the end of the day he still considers himself to be in the hospitality business”

What a shit that orange man is.

5 Likes

He has no clue what that word truly means, none of them do.

4 Likes

So the point about divestment and conflict of interest really didn’t stick with him, did it?

4 Likes
7 Likes

Not real! I can tell because I’m the smartest, wisest PREIIDENT in the HISTORY, well you can tell, because of the pixels I’m told are a thing that the middle-aged X- kids out there know about. LOCK HER UP.

2 Likes

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience,” the report said, “by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.”

The report concluded, “There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

8 Likes

I loved seeing those “But Her Emails” memes of that phrase as it would appear on a state road sign in rising water.

4 Likes

I’m sure that the only counting of characters that Trump is capable of doing involve the 280 characters in a tweet.

11 Likes
3 Likes

(selections from: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/oct/21/donald-trump-news-today-republicans-impeachment-inquiry-ukraine-live )

7 Likes

This motherfucker:

Did a mob hang him from a tree in the town square? Were his genitals removed? Is he dead? No? None of those? Then it was NOT a lynching, no matter how much he doesn’t like impeachment. Whiny ass chump.

8 Likes

Bobby Rush said it better, of course.

10 Likes

More than just offensive whining, I think this is the typical right inversion. Because impeachment isn’t just infinitely less severe than lynching, it’s almost opposite from it, in that it is a proper legal procedure. Lynching is more akin to things like, say…planning to shoot dark-skinned people who come near your cities, inciting 2nd amendment folks to somehow take care of your opponents, calling for black teens to be executed for a crime they didn’t commit. To pick some hypothetical examples. :unamused:

It’s like Trump isn’t content to just be a colossal malignant fistula, but has some colossal malignant fistula achievement list and is going for total completeness.

14 Likes

I think it’s also some kind of loyalty test. Lyndsey Graham passed, because he repeated the bullshit, not that anyone is surprised there. He’s gathering an army of murderers to take to the streets on his behalf, when things inevitably go sideways. I imagine him saying “they lynched me, so go out and lynch a bunch of them.”

And, it’s just another coat of I’m-rubber-you’re-glue on top of every other time he accused his opponents of anything he’s done, doing or would like to do.

8 Likes

Uhhh, he does realize they’ve already done this with Clinton, right?

9 Likes

I’m not convinced he realizes anything, it’s like he’s pure unadulterated id, wrapped in the most fragile kind of ego, with no super-ego to be found.

7 Likes

This. This is exactly it.

11 Likes

And it won’t be the first time. Losers, especially racist losers, weaponize losses:

4 Likes
10 Likes

A very strange article.

1 Like