Our Felonious Ex-President

Surprising parallels, almost like a brother franchisee:

https://thedollop.libsyn.com/387-lyndon-larouche

1 Like
5 Likes

Ah yes, abuse is totally and completely OK if one is a white man, ayup, fer-sher, nothing to see here, moving right along… /s

4 Likes

I’m dying to see the fist fights.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Almost like they should build a wall or something.

4 Likes

It’s all good.

3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Using his nose.

2 Likes
5 Likes

“‘Gross Gallant’ is no angel either! I hear he’s in bed with some pretty shady figures, I won’t say who. Too bad for Highlights , a once-great publication that has gone downhill in recent years. Unfair that they never publish your drawings when you submit them. Also, I looked at that scene of the kids playing, and the second picture? No differences! None at all! And I was in that terrible maze for hours. Not good. There was clearly no exit.”

10 Likes

President Trump was booed during Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday night when he made a rare public appearance in a luxury ballpark suite in Democrat-dominated Washington.

When the president was announced on the public address system after the third inning as part of a tribute to veterans, the crowd roared into sustained booing — hitting almost 100 decibels. Chants of “Lock him up” and “Impeach Trump” then broke out at Nationals Park, where a sellout crowd was watching the game between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros.

WaPo clearly angling to be the recipient of the next angry twitter spree again…

8 Likes

You can hear his dentures grinding away.

7 Likes

I recommend everyone see this if you haven’t already.

4 Likes

7 Likes

In other words, a ‘perfect’ candidate for what they actually want.

7 Likes
5 Likes