Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes

The. Best. People.

Full headline is: Rudy Giuliani needed Apple genius help to unlock his iPhone after being named Trump cybersecurity adviser

11 Likes

So now we know Trump’s idea of a cybersecurity advisor is someone who knows you should seek the help of an Apple Genius for such things.

8 Likes

FTFY :wink:

7 Likes

9 Likes

And yet he can butt-dial? :thinking:

It’s almost like he disabled all security on his phone or something.

8 Likes

Florida gains a new “Florida man.”

He said he had been badly treated by New York’s political leaders, despite having paid millions of dollars in tax.

Mr Cuomo challenged Mr Trump’s assertion that he had paid his taxes, adding: “He’s all yours, Florida.”

5 Likes

Real reason:

Florida does not have a state income tax or inheritance tax

6 Likes

I heard some speculation this morning that it has to do with the 12th amendment thing about electors not being permitted to vote for a president and veep from the same state. Moving to Florida would allow Trump to dump Pence for Giuliani.

6 Likes

Good grief, Pence is a Christo-fascist asshole, but at least he speaks in full sentences. Neither Trump no Rudy can get through a sentence without interrupting themselves to allow the bullshit to dribble out.

7 Likes

I.e., a perfect match.

5 Likes

Trump is probably tired of having a vice president less stupid than he is.

4 Likes

Which will they choose, which will they choose?

4 Likes

Just a note that the headline says: “The Republican Party must choose between Donald Trump and the party’s fundamental values.” Ha. I don’t believe they’ve had any fundamental values beyond power and money for about two or three generations.

9 Likes

They sure talk about values a lot, but I think the most fundamental one is “fuck the poor” followed up closely by “fuck women”, “fuck LGBTQ+”, “fuck non-christians” and “fuck anyone that gets in our way”. I’m probably forgetting some, but honestly, I think Trump IS one embodiment of their fundamental values. It does not speak well of the USA.

12 Likes

Obligatory…

5 Likes
1 Like

I can’t help thinking he got a threat he couldn’t dodge.

1 Like
6 Likes

I’m actually surprised that his obvious fear and disrespect toward dogs doesn’t hurt him more in his demographic.

Most Trumpians would say “if my dog doesn’t like you, or you don’t like my dog, you’re the one who has to go”.

6 Likes