Our Felonious Ex-President

He had a hideous Trump blazer and everything! How could he possibly lose?

7 Likes

The looks on their faces!

5 Likes

Just throwing this in here too:

Trump himself threw his support behind Bevin in the campaign’s closing days, holding a rally in Louisville on Monday - and warned that a Bevin loss could bolster the forces pushing for his impeachment.

“If you lose, they will say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world,” the president said at that rally. “You can’t let that happen to me, and you can’t let that happen to your incredible state.”

6 Likes

“In the history of the world”???

He is sooooo full of himself.

8 Likes

Incumbent US President William Howard Taft lost the 1912 election, with only 8 total electoral votes. He finished behind Democratic president-elect Woodrow Wilson and third party candidate Theodore Roosevelt.

Former US President Millard Fillmore ran as a third-party candidate in 1856, finishing behind Democrat James Buchanan and Republican John Fremont but still winning 8 electoral votes. Because Fillmore ascended to the presidency rather than being elected, those 8 votes were the only electoral votes he ever won.

Some incumbent or ex president’s gotta win less than 8 electoral votes one of these days. It’s probably not gonna be trump, but that’s what he deserves.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Depleted by President Trump’s floundering approval rating in Virginia

Trump should campaign in more states.

7 Likes

Can you say, “sore loser”?

5 Likes

@ChickieD: Okay, it’s Bizarro World now.

8 Likes

Sorry, it’s no Stalingrad.

Please don’t try for a real greatest defeat in the history of the world.

4 Likes
10 Likes

“Anonymous” wants to be the person to tell us what we already know, but what some cannot actually accept?

7 Likes

Or the Battle of Bladensburg. Or Waterloo. Or the Charge of the Light Brigade. Or even Little Big Horn.

I mean, geez, he’s never seen that Dustin Hoffman flick?

3 Likes

The Battle of Stalingrad might get short shrift in the Western popular imagination. Numbers wise, the Soviets didn’t do so well, but the German 6th Army was destroyed.

As the Wikipedia article says:

Stalingrad has been described as the biggest defeat in the history of the German Army.[113][114] It is often identified as the turning point on the Eastern Front, in the war against Germany overall, and in the entire Second World War.[28]:142[115][116] The Red Army had the initiative, and the Wehrmacht was in retreat. A year of German gains during Case Blue had been wiped out. Germany’s Sixth Army had ceased to exist, and the forces of Germany’s European allies, except Finland, had been shattered.[117] In a speech on 9 November 1944, Hitler himself blamed Stalingrad for Germany’s impending doom.[118]

4 Likes

Yep, I knew about the Battle of Stalingrad. And guess what? If I didn’t…I know this is radical and you may NOT be prepared for it…

I could’ve looked it up for myself. (PLEASE don’t gasp too hard, it will make you cough!)

2 Likes

5 Likes

So acting president Jr. has crayoned a book.

What a piece of shit.

8 Likes

The apple turdlet doesn’t fall far from the tree shit-pile.

6 Likes

Mr Trump’s remarks were revealed in US media days before the book’s official release. It also comes one day after President Trump was ordered by a judge to pay $2m (£1.6m) for using funds from his charity to pay for his campaign, rather than US veterans.

That’s just adding insult to injury…

6 Likes

Sacrificing other people is still performing a sacrifice, grammatically.

Which demonstrates the limits of grammar.

8 Likes