Our Felonious Ex-President

4 Likes

It’s tempting to bring up the Alzheimer’s idea based on this. I would, however, argue that Trump has always been like this. He’s been in a position to hire people to think for him his entire life, and there are older video clips showing him exhibiting the same kind of behaviour.

5 Likes

His inspirations and guiding lights: The Manson Family defense team.

1 Like

I think the Kurds and the Ukraine, just to name two, should sue the current POTUS in international court.

Watching and listening to David Holmes. Doogie Howser’s older brother. WHOA…same initials, that was totally unintentional!

1 Like

The 53-member Senate Republican Conference has been divided on how long a Senate trial should be. Some align with Trump’s view, seeking to dismiss it as soon as possible.

I think that should be

Some align with Trump’s view, seeking to dismiss it as soon as possible, “Because we know our dear leader is completely innocent and perfect without having a trial. I’m not listening LA LA LA LA LA LA,” said Lindsey Graham, whose voice was muffled because his head was up the president’s ass.

5 Likes
9 Likes

When I was little, and Watergate was going on, my teenaged brother would sing this song, AND up until I just looked it up a few seconds ago, I had NO idea where he got it from.

4 Likes

Wow. Did everyone see that protest sign in the video with Nixon’s name and a swastika? Being called a Nazi was still considered a Very Bad Thing (which it is, but somehow that’s way harder to explain now).

Those were the days.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

No dedicated tunnel from right below the White House to right below the closest trauma center?

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s a trauma center manned 24/7 in the WH itself.

3 Likes

My brother told me, via FB where I also posted it, that the Ghoul used to play it as a lead-in/fade-out for commercials a few times.

I was like not even 9 years old yet and I’d go around singing it, vaguely wondering who these guys with the dirty minds (and to me, especially at that point in history, “dirty” usually had to do with sex, lol) and why were they singing about it?

2 Likes

I wish I could meet and do a sketch with Desi Lydic so we could advertise it as “Lucy & Desi - Together Again for the First Time!”

1 Like

Bless you Randy Rainbow!

4 Likes

“This ambassador, who everybody says was so wonderful,” Mr Trump said, “she wouldn’t hang my picture in the embassy. She’s in charge of the embassy, it took, like, a year and a half, two years.”

Mr Trump added: “She said bad things about me, she wouldn’t defend me, and I have the right to change the ambassador.”

“The standard is you put the president of the United States’ picture in the embassy,” he continued. “This was not an angel, this woman, OK?”

It’s hard to believe this is real.

4 Likes

It’s just so fucking bizarre that this insane person is still in charge of our country. And that the Republicans continue to defend him. He is fucking scary.

7 Likes

“She said bed things about me WAAAAAAH MOMMY!”

Sounds like bad-tempered four-year old. I can just see the parents. “Why did that damn condom have to break?”

3 Likes

I think the Republicans and Putin are fighting over him.
“He’s my useful idiot!”
“No, he’s ours!

4 Likes

Regarding Nunes:

I wonder how long it will be before Nunes starts testifying…

4 Likes