Our Felonious Ex-President

Possibly even a shithole of a country.

3 Likes

Asked about the apparent discrepancy this week at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Mr Trump said: “I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it’s not very serious.”

“I don’t consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries I have seen,” he said when asked about possible TBIs.

6 Likes

Headaches?? Well, I’m relieved that Dr Dump has been called in on a consult. He’s an expert in brain problems.

4 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

Eh. It looks just like the logo for the Air Force Space Command. I’m not sure that doesn’t predate the Star Trek version.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Space Force

1982 though… definitely still in plagiarism territory. Wasn’t there a black program for a super-Gemini recon space station pre-Apollo? Wonder what their logo was.

1 Like

“Blue Gemini” and specifically the “Manned Orbital Laboratory.”

On the Shoulders of Titans mentions it at times, but doesn’t show the insignia.

2 Likes

Not original artwork, but the insignia looks reasonably authentic.

2 Likes

That’s kind of more awesome. Too bad space-junkies got stuck in the Reagan era.

1 Like

Also… I’m not seeing the giant telescope. I may be thinking of a different thing.

7 Likes

The footage from April 2018 was provided by an attorney of Lev Parnas, a US businessman who was at the dinner.

Mr Trump has maintained that he does not know Mr Parnas, who worked for the president’s personal lawyer Rudolph Giuliani.

4 Likes

National Public Radio reporter Mary Louise Kelly asked him whether he defended or should have defended Ms Yovanovitch, whose removal was a key factor leading to the impeachment of President Donald Trump by the Democratic-led House of Representatives last month.

Kelly said that, after the nine-minute interview, she was taken by a Pompeo aide to his private living room where he shouted at her, cursed repeatedly and asked: “Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?”

According to Kelly, he asked her if she could find Ukraine on a map, to which she said “Yes”. “He called out for his aides to bring him a map of the world with no writing, no countries marked,” she said on NPR later. “I pointed to Ukraine. He put the map away. He said, ‘People will hear about this’.”

On Saturday, Mr Pompeo reacted in a strongly-worded statement, saying “Kelly lied to me, twice” - first about the terms of the interview and then in agreeing to have “our post-interview conversation off the record”. He did not provide any evidence.

“It is shameful that this reporter chose to violate the basic rules of journalism and decency… It is no wonder that the American people distrust many in the media when they so consistently demonstrate their agenda and their absence of integrity.”

He added, appearing to suggest that Kelly had pointed to the wrong country on the map: “It is worth noting that Bangladesh is NOT Ukraine.”

I feel pretty sure Pompeo does not know where Bangladesh is.

7 Likes

A Middle East peace plan that doesn’t include the Palestinians. Oh yeah, it’s going to be the biggest and bestest and most successful peace plan ever!

9 Likes

Wow, another one of the many words that have no meaning to Trumpists. Terrific.

6 Likes

It’s not just Trumpists. I don’t think Americans in general talk about “peace” anymore. It’s not part of the vocabulary on either side. Prince Jared can get away with defining the word any way he wants. The other party will push back because that’s their job, but the critique won’t make any sense.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I despise that man.

5 Likes