Our Felonious Ex-President

I would love to hear a conversation between Dershowitz and Giuliani. That would be endlessly fascinating.

1 Like

Only if there were ample drinks supplied.

2 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

Funny, but . . .

9 Likes
4 Likes

oh that’s too bad. But it was good fake news for a change.

3 Likes

They are just a full time evil machine.

1 Like
1 Like

what, someone created a false narrative about a woman? that’s never happened? /s

2 Likes

Especially Monica Lewinsky. But I thought it was funny even though it was fake. Trump has done so much worse and so blatantly.

5 Likes

So this happened in am Eat To Live Facebook group I’m in. And apparently in a bunch of other groups too. If you aren’t familiar, what this was was a video of Trump from a rally that was being played as a “watch party” in a group so it was pushed to more people. But hey, sure, Russia’s not involved in using Facebook to support Trump anymore.

Edited to add that apparently the accounts playing the videos were hacked.

3 Likes

(Totally understandable mistake… for anyone not a government leader trying to congratulate an entire state.)

4 Likes

This is from 2018, but it’s relevant again, due to recent events on the border:

4 Likes

This reminds me of the convoluted mindgames Trump’s fans at work were going through today to explain to themselves that he was actually right — the Chiefs do really play for Kansas!

“It’s all one city!”
“How is he supposed to know something like that?”

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw quite a bit of jumping through hoops in the small number of twitter comments I read, too. As for these two:

Kansas City, Kan., was established in 1872 when several smaller towns combined to form one city, a local history teacher explained in an article in The Kansas City (Missouri) Star. That new city intentionally took on the name of its neighbor in an effort to benefit from some of the boom happening on the Missouri side, according to the article. (from: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/03/us/kansas-city-missouri-trump-superbowl-tweet.html )

I mean, just googling “kansas city chiefs” for me brings up info on the side from the chiefs.com website, which immediately says:

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri

Don’t even have to go to the Wikipedia page for it… :smiley: (Although, it’s also the first sentence of the Wiki article. And, c’mon, those of us who don’t follow sportsball still ought to at least be able to do a three-word-google before making an Official Government Statement!)

8 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll save you a click

Unsurprisingly, Trump is ginning up charges of illegality against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The Speaker’s alleged “crime” is tearing up her printed copy of Trump’s State of the Union address. A few days ago, right-wing blogger Charlie Kirk began claiming on Twitter that Pelosi violated federal law. After this charge circulated on Twitter for a few days, passing muster with such legal experts as Donald Trump Jr., it has now been officially endorsed by President Trump himself:

6 Likes