Our Felonious Ex-President

This actually made me laugh, though I know none of our problems are the least bit funny.

This from the man who routinely tears up official papers in his office.

6 Likes

Can you imagine the mental breakdown that would happen if he was magically given the capacity for self reflection or shame? Unpossible of course, but boy howdy would I love to see it.

5 Likes

Being a religious kind of fellow, every day I pray for him to be enlightened, or failing that, to achieve immediate rapture. Every day my prayers are not answered. Clearly, the problem is that my god is broken.

7 Likes

Pelosi, too, is a practicing Catholic, so that’s two of you at least praying for the guy daily. Maybe check out Odin or Vishnu or Allah? Clearly Yahweh isn’t up to the task.

5 Likes

Sterculius, the Roman God of Feces?

5 Likes

Vishnu? Why not Shiva?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Bow before your King!

3 Likes

A good change, if it goes through:

Maybe someone has figured out how to present things to Trump in an opposite way to make him do the right thing: please don’t throw me in the briar patch!, that sort of thing.

3 Likes

I hope she is a better Catholic than me, because while “enlightenment” would be nice, I tend more heavily to the “achieve immediate rapture” side. Eh, either way, it isn’t working.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Authorities confirmed that “controlled blasting” has begun in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, a Unesco recognised natural reserve.

Raul Grijalva, a Democrat congressman, called the destruction “sacrilegious”.

The government failed to consult the Tohono O’odham Nation, he said.

Environmental groups also warn of the damage being done to the local underground aquifer, as well as to migrating wildlife in the remote desert region about 115 miles (185km) west of Tucson.

Ha-ha! That’ll trigger the liberal snowflakes!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Trump has achieved self awareness.

6 Likes

This is so weird.

It’s like he 's forgotten who he’s working on behalf of.

5 Likes

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!

7 Likes

So amazing to watch these guys unable to figure out what went so wrong with their Monster. “What? He serves only himself? With no better loyalty to his class than this?”

Well guys, see… you keep fighting to make mobstering legal and this is the kind of shit you’ll get.

4 Likes

It is weird, but it’s theater. If it was a real fight, trump would be melting down.

Barr was just saying that it makes it harder to protect the president and smooth over the corruption when the president calls attention to it, out loud. He’s definitely NOT saying that corruption should stop, he’s trying to make it easier to do and less obvious to the rest of us.

5 Likes

If Barr was truly honourable, he would resign. But, he isn’t, so he won’t.

4 Likes