Our Felonious Ex-President

Darn, I keep trying to apply logic to the guy. My bad.

3 Likes

Gee, ya think?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sorry. When some donated a million dollars to Donald Trump’s campaign, they are complicit. It’s a nice statement. Now let’s see if he pulls his funds from the white nationalist in the White House. Then I’ll be impressed.

6 Likes

http://www.montypython.net/scripts/trimjean.php

CAPTION: ‘TRIM-JEANS THEATRE PRESENTS’

Gary: Good evening. This new series of ‘Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents’ will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge. Jean.

CAPTION: ‘THESE THREE PEOPLE ARE REDUCING THEIR WAIST, THIGHS, HIPS AND ABDOMEN EVEN AS THEY RECOMMEND’

Jean: Wow, yes and the inches stay off. Mark.

Mark: Terrific! Thrill to Thomas a Becket’s Kierkegaardian moment of choice while making your physique tighter, firmer, neater.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. There’s a heck of a long way to go. Still… it’s a (at this point, small) step towards refuting Trump’s rhetoric.

5 Likes

I’m tired of bandaids snd bullshit. Let’s burn this place down.

3 Likes

Sputteringly — “But think of the sportsball!”

1 Like

Particularly on-point, from the thread:

5 Likes

I did a Google image search…what came up? Baby Boomers!

1 Like

Every time I think my opinion of the Trumps has hit rock bottom, they find a new low to aspire to.

8 Likes

She’s the real victim here.

4 Likes

call whaaambulance

8 Likes

Forks residents were warned of the antifa invaders by a local gun dealer’s viral video on Facebook.

Police and 9-1-1 dispatchers in South Bend, Indiana, were inundated with calls warning of “busloads of people coming in from the Toll Road.” One tweet, posted by several different, brand new accounts using identical language, warned South Bend residents to “be in by 9 and lock all of your doors.”

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot decried a “concerted effort out there to misinform” after the city’s police scanner repeatedly warned of antifa buses on their way into town amidst protests Saturday night.

5 Likes

This needs to be an inked stamp or a sticker to paste over all that current POTUS crap!

3 Likes

They want sportsball? Give 'em this!

7 Likes

That was engrossing and has at least as much competition as any NASCAR race.

2 Likes

Last Week with John Oliver is sponsoring it.

4 Likes

Nice example of unintended consequences - put up a shiny new chain-link fence around the White House, and it turns into a perfect mounting point for protest signs and memorials.

Wonder if it’ll progress to padlocks (like the “Love Locks” elsewhere) like some in the twitter thread have mentioned. That’d have an interesting intersection of symbolisms, and probably really tick Trump off.

6 Likes