Our Felonious Ex-President

in case you don’t want to deal with the paywall.

5 Likes

Stephen Colbert gets tipsy to dull his anger on-air; I’m not sure what Seth does. He probably plays with his absolutely adorable children for an hour before he has to do this.
5 Likes

Migraine warning for zooming, ptsd warning for police.

1 Like

headdesk

9 Likes

Fuck the Goldwater Rule.

I can in no way believe that all of this is just an act, that the current POTUS is doing all of this on purpose. Aren’t there jobs in both the private and public sectors which require one to undergo psychiatric and/or psychological testing to see if one is fit for the job? Then why don’t the jobs of those who have the power to control or govern (it’s their choice, I guess) the United States have to undergo the same sort of testing?

6 Likes

No, it’s not an article on The Onion. Though it should be.

5 Likes

Most of the money went to their Secret Service protection, the group said.

Researchers say the Trump family take 12 times as many trips as the Obamas.

5 Likes

No surprise, three times the original birthing bods (pods?) and a number of the birthed have already made a big start on grifting and bod birthing.

1 Like

Mr Trump tweeted on Wednesday that bases named for Confederate generals “have become part of a Great American heritage, a history of Winning, Victory and Freedom”.

He added: "The United States of America trained and deployed our HEROES on these Hallowed Grounds, and won two World Wars. Therefore, my Administration will not even consider the renaming of these Magnificent and Fabled Military Installations.

“Our history as the Greatest Nation in the World will not be tampered with. Respect our Military!”

2 Likes

Oh FFS…

7 Likes

polls

3 Likes
3 Likes

The rally will take place on 19 June, known as “Juneteenth”.

The Trump campaign said his Republican Party was proud of its role in winning the Civil War and ending slavery.

2 Likes

His use of capitalization gives me the cold robbies.

3 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

What? They lost! Not to mention US history over the last couple of decades is not exactly one of “Winning, Victory and Freedom.”

I haven’t heard anyone say that in decades. But then maybe I’m just isolated.

How do sanctions against individuals work?

8 Likes

You just know Trump is the kind of person who would own slaves, if that was an option. I can just see him in Trump Tower, “Let’s see, I got the gold leaf ceiling, what else do I need. You know what would look great in here? Some slaves. Neatly uniformed guys here to attend me. That would be great, because I value loyalty.”

6 Likes
3 Likes