Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes

I thought it was those who FORGET the past are doomed to repeat it?

Don’t “deny” and “forget” have different meanings?

4 Likes

One’s a tragedy, the other is just normal shit.

3 Likes

“The survival of the internet as we know it is at risk,” the platform reads. “Its gravest peril originates in the White House, the current occupant of which has launched a campaign, both at home and internationally, to subjugate it to agents of government.”

10 Likes

The fate of the world still hinges on how much of a shitheel Mitch is going to be about stacking the courts and letting Rump take the blame.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious.

4 Likes

I think its more likely them who are isolated… in their own little echo chamber, safe and sound from the rest of the “far left” america.

( scare quotes because a) it’s not remotely correct, and b) you know it scares the bejezus out of those people even so… )

3 Likes
6 Likes

Well, that was… rather fast.

5 Likes

“I had absolutely no malicious intent, but I recognize that my choice of words was unacceptable and hurtful. I apologize, and I make no excuses. Those who know me will tell you that I have nothing but love and respect for all people, and I would never intentionally disrespect or denigrate anyone for any reason.”

A statement so predictable it is devoid of all meaning.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

“Here’s a general rule of thumb," Butler said in today’s press conference. "The more closely you interact with others, the longer the interaction lasts, and the greater the number of people involved in the interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.”

4 Likes
4 Likes

Evil is sometimes tempered by incompetence, but sometimes, it still shines through.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a party institution tacitly acknowledging that “platforms” don’t affect policy or matter in any way

so why even read it, just click Cut Paste and Send

6 Likes

Last month, the Justice Department requested to dismiss its 2 1/2 year prosecution of Flynn, who pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian ambassador. The federal district court judge presiding in the criminal case, Emmet Sullivan, has put a hold on that for now.

Instead, he’s set up a process to evaluate the government’s decision to drop the charges.

1 Like
4 Likes

(Good analysis by Masha Gesson)

2 Likes