Our Felonious Ex-President

to learn what not to do.

1 Like

Is it just me or are we all just waiting to see what Mitch McConnell’s limit is? He is the most powerful old white dude on the planet right now. The Resident? heh.

3 Likes
4 Likes

There’s gonna be a wicked wind blowing in OHHHH-KLA-homa tomorrow, and it’s going to be full of hot air and possibly COVID-19.

2 Likes

A friend of mine has preordered the Mary Trump book and when she’s done reading it, she’s gonna pass it along to me! I can’t WAIT!

4 Likes

I’m tired of the current POTUS being compared to:

1. Various animals. That’s just disparaging to them.
  2. Potatoes. They are USEFUL and have some nutritional value.
  3. Dicks. I don’t understand men comparing their precious staffs with a useless flesh sack.
  4. Any other part of the human body, no matter what gender, that actually has a logical purpose. (I hear there’s still an argument over the possible usefulness of the appendix.)
6 Likes

How about dandruff?

5 Likes

You know, they STILL don’t know what causes it? Isn’t it just human dander? Anyhow, it’s more of a by-product that an actual body part, be it appendage, bodily fluid, cartilage, gland, or organ, et al.

Like the earlobe - what is its function? How does it help us to hear? Or anything vestigal.

3 Likes

Is Desmond Morris one of those tedious sociobiologists? Because he has a theory.

1 Like
6 Likes

How about lazy, cowardly, thieving, slumlord, bigot, rapist. Before all the mass murdering.

4 Likes

(Liz looks down at collection of earrings gathered over many decades – some cheap, some expensive, some fun, some glamorous – and gives Lucy the side eye!!!)

4 Likes

I have gotten rid of more earrings than you will ever own, lol.
(glaring benevolently)

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s just bits of dead skin, the barrier that protects the rest of the body, shedded to pave way for new live skin growing underneath. As it’s organic, it’s not permanent over the lifetime of the organism so needs to be constantly replaced. So it does have a logical purpose.

What you do with it after it’s shed is your problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

“Sadly, protestors interfered with supporters, even blocking access to the metal detectors, which prevented people from entering the rally. Radical protestors, coupled with a relentless onslaught from the media, attempted to frighten off the President’s supporters. We are proud of the thousands who stuck it out.”

At least they’re admitting the crowd was small this time. That shows some personal growth.

2 Likes