Our Felonious Ex-President

Actual LOL here! That’s throwing some serious shade, Mr. Rather!!

6 Likes

Portland deals with the feds. Nudely.

9 Likes

DON’T GIMME ANY IDEAS!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Damn. That is strong.

4 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Trump being heckled in a Fox “News” interview? That’s gotta sting.

And of course he has to immediately push back by talking about how hard a test for dementia was.

5 Likes

He’s all into AON now, so FOX doesn’t matter as much any more.

3 Likes

GAWD, I wish everyone would just ignore the current POTUS and leave him like the lonely, unloved, little boy he really is.

3 Likes

Classic:

Wallace pointed out the potential health risks involved with a large rally, noting reports that a rally held by Trump in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last month may have led to a spike in coronavirus cases in the area.

Trump said “some people” believe it would be “fine” to hold rallies and claimed he was being victimized by Democratic officials. “I guarantee you, if everything was gone 100%, they still wouldn’t allow it. They’re not allowing me to do it. So they’re not — they’re — they’re not allowing me to have rallies.”

A spokeswoman for Whitmer, Tiffany Brown, told the Free Press the office has received no communication from the Trump campaign about its desire to have a rally. Requests for details or comment on the proposed rally sent to the state Republican Party and the Trump campaign were not immediately answered Sunday afternoon.

4 Likes

“We’re sending law enforcement,” he told reporters. “We can’t let this happen to the cities.”

He specifically named New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore and Oakland in discussing problems with violence.

“We’re not going to let this happen in our country, all run by liberal Democrats.”

4 Likes

I’ll be Naked Astraea if they come to Detroit, lol.

3 Likes

How long till they get alt-right militia helping them, I wonder?
How long till people get disappeared? (But I guess that was already happening in Chicago.)

5 Likes

It’s another instance of Trump implicitly using race in his campaign pitch, which he’s also been doing explicitly on other issues. In this instance, the president appears to be using a policy to fight housing segregation in an attempt to scare white voters about outsiders coming into their neighborhoods. On Friday, he said that Democrats want to “eliminate single-family zoning, bringing who knows into your suburbs, so your communities will be unsafe and your housing values will go down.”

4 Likes

Political consultant Jeff Longstreth, lobbyist Neil Clark, lobbyist Juan Cespedes and former Ohio GOP Chairman Matthew Borges are each charged with conspiracy to participate in a racketeering scheme.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Chris Hoffman and U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio David DeVillers are expected to brief the press on a federal racketeering case that involves a $60 million bribe, a news advisory says.

5 Likes

They’ve done that with crowds of white people, that I can see in neighborhoods that are around me, as well as some in my own 'hood. It’s hard to do with one-story brick ranch houses, though, but some do. The areas made up of what I call “Monopoly houses” - are a different story.

I’m sick of him.

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t some paltry sum. :astonished:

4 Likes

Yeah, that was my first thought. Along with, I really wonder what the bribe was for.

[Edit]

I guess that answers that question. A secret $250k each quarter is a nice scam if you can get it, but I suppose keeping it is a whole 'nother can of worms.

4 Likes
4 Likes

When the mask comes off, it’s just as everyone expected.

4 Likes