Our Felonious Ex-President

Wow, the former owner is a current asshole.

6 Likes

And, of course, he and his spokespersons are now trying to act like the people saying “It’s wrong for the President to advocate for people doing something totally illegal” are somehow proving that the illegal thing is happening all the time.

5 Likes

in Oregon that shit gets noticed and prosecuted.

It’s also rare, so far.

2 Likes

Also, we don’t do in-person voting at all, so the fans of numbnuts-in-chief are gonna be packing sand instead.

1 Like
6 Likes

Time to speak up, Donny Junior. A palace coup is on message with this shit.

1 Like

And yet our so-called president evaded the draft by pretending to have a boil on his butt – no, wait, that was a boil on Rush Limbaugh’s butt – no, wait, Trump IS the boil on Limbaugh’s butt.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting that anti-military stuff is suddenly happening or being brought to light…

4 Likes

What an ass. Idiots who think that just because they have an MD they know everything really piss me off. I’ve met more than a few.

3 Likes

Mr Trump’s intervention comes as he denies reports he mocked US war dead.

2 Likes

Yes, because we’re supposed to believe Mr. “I like people who weren’t captured” Trump would never say anything bad about the military.

Sadly, there’s still people out there who will take that denial as gospel truth.

6 Likes

He said the case was “tragic” but urged reporters to focus instead on China, which he said was a bigger threat to the world than Russia.

2 Likes

“All agencies are directed to begin to identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any […] training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1) that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil,”

I think I’ve spotted the propaganda, and it’s not in the training.

6 Likes

So “all people are equal” = “racist.” Got it.

2 Likes

It’s projection again. Look at those words. What the Right are claiming the curricula are is exactly what the Right wants to propagandize, with the rider that racism and other evils are not in themselves bad because they keep the social structure intact with evil racist guys like Trump on top.

5 Likes

After spending much of the day bashing The Atlantic for Jeffrey Goldberg’s jarring report which said Trump had disparaged military members who died in service to the country, Fox News itself confirmed key aspects of it. In a lengthy Twitter thread, correspondent Jennifer Griffin said she had confirmed Trump disparaged veterans; didn’t want to honor the dead at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery; and did not want to lower flags after the death of John McCain.

5 Likes

Uh… what…?

Would that have anything to do with the planeloads of people in black scuba gear? /s

6 Likes

Please explain.

1 Like

From the research thread:

Grievances 3, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 23, and 24 stand as an indictment of the United States government in general, or the Trump administration in particular. Grievance 3 has been committed by the United States Government since the 1780s.

Grievances 7, and 27, are partly true, in that the United States Government has often tried to stop or restrict immigration, and has supported rogue armed forces, but partly racist as fuck, in that it’s demanding more Indian land…

3 Likes