Our Felonious Ex-President

Bill Mauldin would’ve had a field day with the current POTUS.

2 Likes

I love the picture they used for this… that one needs to be used more often, it shows a good side for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I may not have the best grasp of history on this, but wasn’t Bay of Pigs a failure (from the imperialist perspective)?

3 Likes

I think it’s a bit of a simplified description, since there were a number of different sides that contributed to the mess. But, yes, a definite failure from the U.S. view. That got me curious when I saw the name in his tweet, even before knowing that the “highly honored” “award” was just a plaque he got from a group that was setting up a museum…

2 Likes
3 Likes

This insufferable jackass…

8 Likes

" Whistleblower Complaint Alleges Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Detention Center"

According to Wooten, ICDC consistently used a particular gynecologist – outside the facility – who almost always opted to remove all or part of the uterus of his female detainee patients.

“Everybody he sees has a hysterectomy—just about everybody,” Wooten said, adding that, “everybody’s uterus cannot be that bad.”

7 Likes

That’s definitely crimes against humanity level stuff there.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Anyone want to bet that he did, in fact, read the book?

Didn’t think so.

5 Likes
1 Like

From not-my-neighborhood in the city of Warren, MI:

This gives me hope. But why didn’t someone pick up the trash by the curb?

2 Likes

Definitely not - it’s all interviews with him. He calls that “boring”, LOLOLOLOL!!!

2 Likes

After this story was published, the creator of the image, Arthur Zakirov, confirmed in a Facebook message that it shows a 3D model of a MiG-29, and that the soldiers were Russian models. He said it was a composite photo created five years ago and taken in three different countries showing Russian sky, Greek mountains and French ground.

“This is a completely recreated scene from various photographs of mine,” said Zakirov, a 34-year-old oil company analyst and hobbyist photographer based in the Russian city of Perm, about 700 miles east of Moscow.

“Today you hear about the Kremlin’s hand in U.S. politics. Tomorrow you are this hand,” he joked, saying he found the fact that his photo ended up in a Trump fundraising ad “pretty funny.”

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

What BS, considering Trump’s regular phone sex with Putin.

2 Likes

And considering:

3 Likes