Our Felonious Ex-President

10 Likes

I’m seeing a few folks who think it’s a lie, that he doesn’t have the virus, that if he did, it’s just “too convenient”; after all he’s lied before. But the diagnosis isn’t FROM him.

3 Likes

Any word on Amy Comey Barrett? She’s been in the inner circle a lot lately.

4 Likes

And…

6 Likes

:no_mouth:
They want to kill the country and kill them selves.

5 Likes

They’re NIHILISTS!

(am i correct, lol?)

Sounds like the first line and perhaps only line of a good hardcore punk rock song. Wendy O. Williams, wish she was here.

4 Likes

Nihilism is something else. Their aesthetic is nihilism, but it just comes from self-centered greed.

4 Likes

the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless

NOT the political definition but it fits.

2 Likes

My first reaction was what was an NIH ilist (given the contempt of Fauci’s expertise).

2 Likes

“Borris got a trip to the hospital, why can’t I?”

5 Likes

I wonder if it was he or Melania who suggested it?

Mr Trump’s physician Sean Conley said in a statement earlier on Friday that the president had “as a precautionary measure received an 8g dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail”, which is administered to help reduce virus levels and speed recovery.

Something that’s only just had early results released? At least it doesn’t look like obvious snake oil this time, but what is it with Trump and barely-tested therapies?

Because the company released the information in a news release and not as a scientific report, it’s unclear who was enrolled in the study and how reflective they were of the population. The treatment would have to be tested in many more people to know for sure how well it works. Scientists will also want to know more about how many patients who got the treatment needed to be hospitalized.

“We don’t have that information today, but we will,” Dr. Leonard Schleifer, co-founder of Regeneron, told CNN.

5 Likes

14 Likes

What about their smell?

(hint: I’m the straight-man in this joke)

6 Likes

They stink.

7 Likes

6 Likes

A good take:

Karaoke. Added to a long list of iffy and criminal behavior.

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I’m about 50% convinced this is just a classic Trump media distraction.

4 Likes