Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes

Those Yelp reviews are hilarious.

4 Likes

Since there was a discussion about these in Silly Grins just a few months ago…

5 Likes

I can’t help it - Boo-fuckin’-hoo! What about the trauma the rest of us have had to go through due to the consequences of the actions of he and his minions?!

I won’t lie, I crave revenge, not just for myself but for all of us - even his supporters, some of whom weren’t before he and his minions ensnared them. But everyone who willingly and wholeheartedly supported them, I want them to suffer as we have. It’s primal and not civilized but it’s the way I feel. As an empath, it’s just been so difficult; I often thought about going to a protest, but I think it would’ve been too much for me, all that emotion.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up…

The New York Times is now also pouring cold water on reports that Jared Kushner asked Donald Trump to concede. The Times’ Maggie Haberman says that, according to a White House source, Kushner is advising his father-in-law to look at “legal remedies” to win the election, which are looking increasingly remote.

More evidence has emerged to undermine reports that members of Donald Trump’s inner circle have urged the president to concede defeat to Joe Biden (and if there’s one thing we know about Trump it’s that he will do anything to avoid losing). Melania Trump has tweeted her support of her husband’s efforts to overturn his electoral defeat.

“The American people deserve fair elections,” she tweeted on Sunday. “Every legal - not illegal - vote should be counted. We must protect our democracy with complete transparency.” There is, of course, currently no evidence that the presidential election this year was anything but fair and transparent.

(From: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/nov/08/us-election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-kamala-harris-coronavirus-covid-19-live-updates)
Because of a combination of live blog posts and paywalls I couldn’t get exact citations, unfortunately.

3 Likes

A concordance of Slate’s goodbyes to the Rump Royals.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Oh sweet Jeebus.

2 Likes

This is the latest copied-and-pasted theme flooding Instagram: “Gore thought he was president for 37 days before…”

Who knows were this falsehood is originating.

4 Likes

Let the doors hit you in the ass on the way out.

4 Likes

Agree. I’m sick of talking about him every single fucking day. Go die dickhead. That’s how I feel.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Good list.

I would have included anyone who voted for him.

4 Likes

I am almost convinced that if Amber and I were of the same generation and that we’d met at some point as kids, we would’ve immediately BONDED. I adore her.

3 Likes

Christ: “What an asshole”

4 Likes

The dwarfs are singing the ding-dong song but they don’t know why.

1 Like

Why do these assholes never pre…er, pray to show them the errors of their ways, NOT for what they perceive to be the errors of everyone else’s ways?

It’s not just racism that’s systemic in this country. I got called a witch because I didn’t know the name of his God by a kid in 7th grade who was a Jehovah’s Witness; I’d brought in an article about witches for some kind of news-thing, I don’t remember. Funny thing - I wasn’t insulted by being called a witch, but at being held as the Other because I wasn’t Christianized.

(witches ain’t s’posed to be able to say “Yahweh”, y’know)

3 Likes

My wife was one of the few Jewish girls in her elementary school. She says when the teacher stated that Jews don’t believe Jesus was the son of God, some other girl was absolutely horrified and said “they DON’T?”

4 Likes

As sons of god, I only recognize:

1 Like